What makes you feel awesome?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DianaSSBBW

A customer requested that we create 45 pieces of artwork for the set of a new movie that is being made.

Reactions: Tad

Sculptor

Listening to waves hush me to sleep and never feeling the same desire to impress anyone that's been almost crippling for other people; the only anxiousness I've always felt all my life is in needing everything all at once absolutely right now... nothing ever happens soon enough for me... and the water reads my mind and responds in an uninterruptible mantra of "shhhh... shhh... shhh... shhhhut the hell up."
Ahhh, so peaceful

Leem

Leem
I volunteer at a local soup kitchen/homeless shelter. I always feel good on the way home. I feel like I've made a difference even if only in a small way to some one else's life.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
never feeling the same desire to impress anyone that's been almost crippling for other people
I think you may have discovered the Secret of Happiness. Congratulations! From your posts, I'd say it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. :)

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
On the way home in my Jeep. I get to an intersection and cars are blocking the turning lane. No curb too high, no sidewalk too small:D An awesome feeling of freedom!

Fleur

When I say something funny and people start laugh or smile, even better if they are kinda sad and I make them happy again. ♡
Or when I can express my softness in a hug and it seems the person hugging me can't stop because I am too soft and cuddly :smitten:

Leem

Leem
I love sitting cozily under an afghan with the lights off looking at the tree, all the candles lit, with a glass of wine and just thinking or not thinking.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Just helped a woman out this morning when no one else could seem to figure it out. I won't go into details, but being able to do that just made me feel very useful and in turn awesome:)

Leem

Leem
Getting my closet fully cleaned and organized. Donating the unused clothing and other items. It gives me a clean fresh feeling. (I say without meaning to sound like a feminine hygiene product ad):rolleyes:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Getting my closet fully cleaned and organized. Donating the unused clothing and other items. It gives me a clean fresh feeling. (I say without meaning to sound like a feminine hygiene product ad):rolleyes:
lol! I know exactly what you mean :)

ssflbelle

Yep cleaning out that closet sure is a wonderful feeling. I just did it this week.

@Sculptor I agree falling asleep with the ocean waves is a great feeling too. I can also relate to the wanting everything now statement.

Leem

Leem
When it has been rainy, cloudy and dark for a week and then the sun breaks through the clouds as you leave from work. You get to go on a sunny walk with the dog. The spirits just get lifted from the warmth of the sun on your face.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
When it has been rainy, cloudy and dark for a week and then the sun breaks through the clouds as you leave from work. You get to go on a sunny walk with the dog. The spirits just get lifted from the warmth of the sun on your face.
Sounds excellent :)