What makes you feel sexy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aust99

I find I give myself the sideways mirror glance when my hair is 'done' and I have some red lipstick on. Never fails.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Anything 'off the shoulder', be it a top or dress and a special uncommon perfume I wear which contains, among other things, amber and cloves, or an Indian body oil which contains white jasmine, and wearing pearls. Always pearls, somewhere.

bigcutiesugar

Buying new perfume, indulging in rich foods (cheesecake!), doing my nails, showering with a new body wash, rubbing massage oil or lotion on my legs and belly.

BigCutieMargot

a great big fat person.
DimensionsModel
double false lashes over a smoky eye & nude lips, softly curled hair, and skin-tight high waisted skinny jeans to show off my wide hips & big ole booty:p

fat9276

For me it's being fresh from the shower and listening to sultry jazz or some type of music with a sexy and/or relaxing vibe. The lighting also makes a difference... low lighting, candles. I like the night life, I like to boogie :D

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
For me it's being fresh from the shower and listening to sultry jazz or some type of music with a sexy and/or relaxing vibe. The lighting also makes a difference... low lighting, candles. I like the night life, I like to boogie :D
Alicia Bridges YES!!!!!!!!
Oh, I ... Ohhh I ... I love the nightlife, I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.

man.. You can tell my age!

fat9276

Alicia Bridges YES!!!!!!!!
Oh, I ... Ohhh I ... I love the nightlife, I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.

man.. You can tell my age!

haha, actually I was quoting Mike Myers from the movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer" but he probably got the line from that song :p

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
lipstick! i feel strong and sexy rockin some red lipstick! :kiss2:

SydneyScreams

Sometimes I wear sexy lingerie underneath my clothes. Other people don't get to see, but it gives me an extra confidence boost.

I also love a good shade of lipstick!!

Indig0

Wearing anything "off-shoulder", particularly when only one shoulder peaks out....

Wearing my hair down...It's so much easier to just throw up in a bun, but I really try to take the time to wear it down as often as possible.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Sometimes it's clothing (dressing up or wearing jeans, heels and micro-suede or suede tops) - sometimes it's singing in my car and really getting into the music and opening my eyes and in that split second, catching someone watching me - sometimes it's being at the beach, walking in the lower surf (can do that for hours) and just feeling totally free - especially if the wind is blowing and my hair is down as well - and often when I am swimming.

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
I love to wear lingerie. ..not just for a guy but *I* like it...it makes me feel sexy I guess. It's a bit hard for me to use the word sexy because I've had only one man in real life tell me to my face that he thinks im sexy. But hes the only one so mostly I just feel pretty or beautiful if I dress up really nice to go out. And I also love a couple of perfumes thst definitely make me feel pretty.
its rare but I feel pretty when a GUY tells me he likes my nails or says they look nice, weird, yes, maybe but I do my own nails and usually keep them very nice usually with a colored polish and sometimes French tip.

Latest posts