What makes you nerd rage thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
We have threads for happiness, unhappiness, random confessions, blah blah blah. It's time we have a what makes you nerd rage.

So I ask you BHM/FFA's, what makes you nerd rage?

I'll start it off....

Smart phones, retarded batteries, I nerd rage to the max with that shit.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Did the N64 conversation trigger this? :D

Here's a few:
1. ignorance of basic biology
2. bad cosplays
3. "gamer" girls ("I kick ass at Wii bowling!!")

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Vampires that breathe or sparkle,
Dubbed anime,
Shitty american remakes of brilliant foriegn films,
Dodgy voice actors who try to do aussie accents. Just hire a fucking aussie and get it right,
FFXII, Naruto, Bleach, Yugioh and Inu Yasha cosplayers,
Dumb girls who speak japanese and take on the affectations of anime characters. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?
Girls who wear cat ears to be cute/quirky,
Gilbert and Sullivan,
Bad grammer and rhyming in songs that is not intentional.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
When non-comedies just wave some science sounding name at whatever magical ability they happen to want to use, without putting any apparent thought into it whatsoever. I'm not demanding they explain how whatever special effect is supposed to be accomplished, but at least have someone who knows what the terminology actually means, and maybe avoid the most severe inconsistencies (if it doesn't burn you when you stand beside it, it also won't ignite wood at that range, etc)

JenFromOC

Awesome.
When someone says they got a cold....from being outside in the cold. I literally SNAP.

mischel

SSBHM
What about RAGE comics? Allowed? ^^

PM me if you liked my comic :D...

savethemurlocs11

Cuntmuffin
Girls like Jessica Chobot who played a video game, like, once. And suddenly the gaming community like jizzes so hard over her and calls her a girl gamer. Um, no.

And people who call themselves anime fans when all they watch is Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece (or the rest of the dubs they air on Adult Swim)

When people use the term anime convention loosely. If I see a bunch of Final Fantasy cosplays and gaming forums, its not an anime convention, but a Japanese culture convention (if that)

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
I hate surprise nerds, who try to nerd on you about something but when you try to engage in some nerd on nerd talk they all of a sudden don't have anymore to say. This happened to me this morning at work, a guy was showing me some pics of a WWII Spitfire he took at an airshow this past weekend and being a huge WWII aircraft and armor nut I immediately recognized what mark designation the plane was and began talking about the different features of each version. Then he was all "I don't really know much about aircraft I just thought you would think it was cool". No, you were trying to nerd on me and got outnerded and then you got embarrassed and shut up. We were having a nice talk but because I became the teacher you ain't got nothing more to say, I see how it is.

Broadside

Morgan Webb's gaming review's. I feel like she's a hyper feminist and wants to destroy any video game character who's boobs are bigger than an A cup. This may be totally unjustified, but it's the way I feel.

Oh and FUCK all you haters who lambasted Duke Nukem Forever! That game was fun damnit! Quit being so critical!

Finally, any Apple fan boy who will not hear anything bad about their beloved, over priced, products. I mean seriously? You're going to defend a fucking phone that you can't even take the battery out of?!?!? "OMG if my iPhone was an iWoman, I'd stick my iDick in it!" Fuck. That.

savethemurlocs11

Cuntmuffin
Morgan Webb's gaming review's. I feel like she's a hyper feminist and wants to destroy any video game character who's boobs are bigger than an A cup. This may be totally unjustified, but it's the way I feel.

Oh and FUCK all you haters who lambasted Duke Nukem Forever! That game was fun damnit! Quit being so critical!

Finally, any Apple fan boy who will not hear anything bad about their beloved, over priced, products. I mean seriously? You're going to defend a fucking phone that you can't even take the battery out of?!?!? "OMG if my iPhone was an iWoman, I'd stick my iDick in it!" Fuck. That.
Yeah eff Morgan Webb. I am an all natural F cup and I am in no way exploited or sexualized. She's just pissed because she's flat. Inferiority complex much? I think yes.

Paquito

don't July to me
The Harry Potter movie series. STOP CHANGING SHIT, YOU ASSHOLES. THESE BOOKS WERE FLAWLESS AND ALREADY SET UP EXCELLENT CINEMATOGRAPHY.

Especially the 5th and 6th books. RAGE

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Off the top of my head:

1. Blizzard Entertainment and the way they happily trample all over world lore in their games, rewrite and clearly make shit up as they go along. I roleplay in WoW, and it would be helpful if they wouldn't retcon integral parts of the story all the fucking time.
2. If anyone suggests Peter Forsberg was an overrated hockey player or in any way trash talks him, I will rant at that bitch for hours. Holy ground, dude! Back off!
3. People that drink half a beer and think they are drunk. Especially when they try to "go crazy" by jumping around and flailing their arms a bit, and ask you if you can bring them out on some nightly adventures. But once you actually do, they either pussy out as soon as you're about to leave the neighborhood, or they don't actually want to do anything crazy, like going to another town and offering bacon to strangers, or going out into the woods at night to chase ghosts. No, they are just content going for a walk and saying "wow I'm soooo drunk!" every three seconds. Then they wanna go home and sleep. Blah!

Normally I don't rage. But all of the above can literally make me lose my shit under the "right" circumstances.

Latest posts