Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

What age are you? 36

What weight are you all? 368 or so

What height? 5'7"

What waist size? I dunno. Don't care lol

What size are you if female? :How about we go with:
What is your shirt size? 3-4x depending on manufacturer

My Lane Bryant size is 26/28. Other places I am 24 and others I'm 32. Go fig.

I'm starting a new lifestyle change though after my hometime to shed some weight. I like being big, but I am feeling too big to enjoy the activities I like to do.
Love to read about a beautiful lady bragging.

LizzieJones

What age are you? 57

What weight are you? I was 462 when I last weighed myself a
couple of years ago so I'll say 460 plus as I am sure I've gained a little ... probably an extra 20 pounds or so.

What height? 5'3"

What waist size? over 60 inches for sure. All my weight is waist down ... big thighs, thick waist, big hips and ass.

What size are you if female? 5X or 6X depending on the cut of the dress or nightgown. Boobs ...46 DD

Starling

Age - 28
Height - 5’4
Weight - 125
Waist size - not a clue
Clothing size - I’d say 4, but I have clothes ranging from 00 to 10 that all fit perfectly, so shout out to women’s clothing designers for getting that standardization down to a science.

Orchid

Age 59
Weight in EU 123 kg or USA 271 lbs or UK 19 stone & 5 lbs( Lost weight last few weeks with severe flu)
Height 1.66 mtr or 5'5"
Ascites due to CHF so a water belly. I used to be more a hourglass shape way back when I was below 100 kg.
Clothes size 26 UK now. I dislike thight clothes so buy one size up, was a UK 28 before recent severe flu.

jay8763

What age are you? 57

couple of years ago so I'll say 460 plus as I am sure I've gained a little ... probably an extra 20 pounds or so.

What height? 5'3"

What waist size? over 60 inches for sure. All my weight is waist down ... big thighs, thick waist, big hips and ass.

What size are you if female? 5X or 6X depending on the cut of the dress or nightgown. Boobs ...46 DD
Sounds like a beauty to ne

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
What age are you? 57

What height? 5'3"

You hit all the high notes!

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
What age are you? 55

What weight are you? I seem to hold steady in the 223-227 range these days. I've been as high as 242 but that was years ago.

What height? 5'7"

What waist size? Well I wear 38 in pants if that helps.

wrenchboy

Wow! I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before! Reading the weights and sizes of all you beautiful ladies borders on erotica. Thanks for being so courageous to put your self out there like this.

51yo going on 4yo sometimes
5'6"
160lbs? Maybe more? I have gained a few pounds lately
Waist 32/34

Tad

mostly harmless
What age are you? 55

What weight are you? I seem to hold steady in the 223-227 range these days. I've been as high as 242 but that was years ago.

What height? 5'7"

What waist size? Well I wear 38 in pants if that helps.
Amazing how bodies vary. At 5'8" and 225 pounds, I'm wearing a 42"waist and some of those are uncomfortable. When I was down to 215 last Summer the largest of those were loose but the smaller ones were fitting ok still. I think I made the move up from 40" when I got consistently over 210.

You may carry more weight as muscle, but I'm thinking also different weight distribution.

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Amazing how bodies vary. At 5'8" and 225 pounds, I'm wearing a 42"waist and some of those are uncomfortable. When I was down to 215 last Summer the largest of those were loose but the smaller ones were fitting ok still. I think I made the move up from 40" when I got consistently over 210.

You may carry more weight as muscle, but I'm thinking also different weight distribution.
I think I carry much of my extra weight in the belly area (and a little on my face). I think the rest is evenly distributed. But I also think that you are right. Ever since I joined the military I was classified as nearly overweight because my height made my max weight 180 and I was already 176 when I joined. And back in my MMA days I was maybe 195-205.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
Age - 31
Height - 5’7 - 172 cm
Weight - 230 lbs / 105 kg
Waist size - 110 cm (55 in)
Clothing size - 48/50 European size, equals a 20/22 US size

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
What age are you?

What weight are you all?
180 somthing