What song is currently stuck in your head?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I got nostalgic a few days ago and listened to a bunch of music from my teens and early 20s. Now I have I am Hollywood by He Is Legend stuck in my head.

Donna

the book version is always better
I know not everyone uses Spotify, but this song is destroying me today and I don't feel like posting the YouTube link.

Thank you for reminding me of her music. I love the way the rhythm of this song reminds me of the clack of a train on the tracks.

*walks away humming ‘Love’s Been a Little Bit Hard On Me.’*

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"I seem to be on an 80-90s kick at the moment. "Just Another Day" by Jon Secada."
Kind of evokes that sort of anxious feeling of being on hold with a lawyer or insurance company. Or right before a colonoscopy.

But I get it, I totally get it.
"..discovered Luke Combs thanks to my husband, who is a country music fan. He played this for me the other day, and I can’t stop listening to it…”Beautiful Crazy
It is a nice song, I first noticed him from this other video. Here, I really like how he drives the point home with that finger wag at 3:20, that really makes it accessible and relatable for someone like me, because that's exactly what I do if a particular point bears emphasis:

When It Rains It Pours - Luke Combs

I had this song in my mind for days, but I didn't remembered who recorded it. A few minutes ago, in a Facebook group about American Top 40, someone mentioned the name of Gregory Abbott and it popped up on my mind!

Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott

Latest posts