What song is currently stuck in your head?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
On Sunday I saw Alannis Morisette in concert, and I've had her songs playing in my head ever since. Mostly "All I Really Want" or "Head Over Feet" but occasionally "You Learn" or "Right Through You" . It is that last one just at the moment. (But seeing Rage Against the Machine tonight, and about four concerts tomorrow, and maybe one Sunday, so hopefully my mental juke box will finally move on)

Probably not the first time I posted this one because this "song" is kind of annoying but also cheering me up.

-Pokemon Sword and Shield OST gym leader battle (full in game version)-

I am not playing the game but I had and have to listen to it every now and then.

(Just in case you were wondering... I don't know much about Pokémon but my favorite is Relaxo. (Snorlax in English). )

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
What's up - 4non blondes

"I wake in the morning, and I step outside, and I take a great breath and I get real High

"And I say, what's going on" .... "Hey Hey Hey, .... What's going on?"

Great Tune .... Just moves me

Last edited:

Mel KM

So there’s this old semi-obscure punk band called Shannon and the Clams. They were in my regular rotation during my punk rock years. I found my old MP3 player and decided to see what was on it. I rocked out to The Cult Song by Shannon and the Clams and it has been stuck in my head now for the last 3 days.

I don’t wanna be in your cult no moooooore…

RVGleason

So there’s this old semi-obscure punk band called Shannon and the Clams. They were in my regular rotation during my punk rock years. I found my old MP3 player and decided to see what was on it. I rocked out to The Cult Song by Shannon and the Clams and it has been stuck in my head now for the last 3 days.

I don’t wanna be in your cult no moooooore…

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod

Thank you Lionesses ⚽🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 for causing this unnerving oldie to run in an endless loop all summer...

Reactions: Aqw