• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What to you think about furniture breaking?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

op user

We have a discussion with Warrior (here http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2205437&postcount=9) about how one feels when a large person breaks a piece of furniture. For the sake of the conversation, kindly keep out of the conversation issues about the safety of the person and the danger of being hurt when the chair or the bed breaks.

My argument is that should I date a lady large enough to break a chair, a bed or to outgrow my car's seat (if I had one) I would think it is hot - very hot. For instance, one of my fantasies (again I know in real life it can be quite different - health and safety, costs etc are involved) is to date a lady large enough that after few weeks/months together to go furniture shopping to buy a new bed - having ruined the previous one due to her bulk.

Again - my current financial situation wouldn't allow me to go furniture shopping should my fantasies become true so this discussion is on a theoretical level.

Warrior et al, let's hear your arguments.

Latest posts

Back