What was/is the reason to become an FFA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I would assume that a sexual attraction to fat guys is the reason most women become FFA's, but I could be wrong. :p

Dr. P Marshall

I would assume that a sexual attraction to fat guys is the reason most women become FFA's, but I could be wrong. :p
This is a popular misconception. There is actually a kick ass bonus rewards points program.

And it pays by the pound.;)

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
This is a popular misconception. There is actually a kick ass bonus rewards points program.

And it pays by the pound.;)
Well, even with the decreasing value of the Dollar, I'd prefer it to Pounds. (See what I did there?) :p

Though, I bet there's a group of you running an underground FFA ring. I can see through you're tactics! :D

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
When I'm out on the prowl for an FFA I generally I just watch / Listen for the cue's; often women will give it to me just in the way the talk to me. I'll open them up with some sort of harmless or playful discussion, and when they make an obvious reaction or statement about it, I just exploit it.
I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
My ex-husband aka the father of my children is not fat. He was always rather slender actually until the past few years.
Our oldest daughter.....prefers "chubby" guys exclusively (I made a thread about it here awhile back) and prefers her guys to have "a pudge". If they don't have pudge, they just don't do it for her.

I wondered how that happened, at first, because her Dad has always been thin. It dawned on me one day (Finally- duh) that her father, though he occasionally likes thinner ladies, prefers women on the heavier side. As in, he's FA material...or at least a bi-sizual.

Bottom line of these ramblings? It's heredity.....methinks.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I'm not so sure I agree with that, if only for the reason that I like a variety of sizes and looks and qualities while both of my parents are, though food guru's and incredible cooks (dad on the grill, mom in the kitchen, which explains my...well, good looks :D), they are also excersize fiends hell-bent on keeping their kids as skinny as possible without a forced diet change, and both of whom, though very loving, also married into a relationship that was very shallow looks-wise, her a previous high-school cheerleader, him a pro athelete. But who knows for the FFAs by comparison, right?

It may be like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know...:D

Skinny_FFA

I´am a born FFA, too.
Even as a child there were stories and fairies about someone getting fat, that made me feel soo good.
And before I got to sleep I was fantasizing about one of my classmates getting fat during holydays, coming back with all pudge overall his body and it just felt so good to think about it. It was long before I knew about sexuality.

My parents were both sport-pros, totally fatphobic. I had no one fat person in the whole family. Later my sister became slightly plump, but fighting against it her whole life. Without really winning for longer then one year.
I don´t have much contact to them, though.
My mother doesn´t understand it, but she accepts, what else should she do? :D
Last time she was visiting me we talked about it and I told her maybe it is because fat man don´t look that masculine. They have softer=more friendly faces and the prime gender signs are subdominant and you don´t see any muscles... for me a far more handsome look... I can feel small and crushable and protected.
It is not just a thing of taste. Slender, welltrained, musculin man, not just simply turn me off, but I have to admit I have a slightly aversion against them when it comes to physical things or even the thought of it :eek:. Similar to the fatphobics but only in reverse. Im a musclephobic :doh:
Makes that any sense for someone? :confused:

Jahanara59

I know my answer Is probably reiterating the majority of answers already posted. But Il say it again so here goes. I have been an FFA probably since I started liking boys but I didn't realize until about 13 when I left my best-friend for a year to come back and find a pudgier and way bigger boy than the one I left. Boom first crush (corny but true).

the hanging belly

I've always been big myself, so I guess when I was younger other 'fat people' were more like me, and it seemed more normal that I would gravitate towards them. Though I have liked skinny guys before, I was always fascinated by bigger guys. A belly that was peeking from under a shirt for example would attract my attention, and I would be fixated on it, rather than some skinny guy with some other nice attribute. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it always has been, and I don't want to change it. It wasn't until I got with my ex that I realised that big men are awfully cuddly and soft too:smitten:

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
So it sounds like all the FFA's who have posted so far were FFA's from childhood.

Are there any FFA's who first came to appreciate large men after a positive relationship? Maybe you never considered BHM's but you happened to fall into a relationship with one and then realized it was your preference?

Another scenario --you married a thin man or were otherwise in a long-term relationship with one and then he got fat. To your surprise, you discovered that you really liked it!

Both these scenarios are common among male FA's. It's especially common for a man to discover his FA feelings after his wife gains weight, especially after a pregnancy. Does this ever happen to women?

Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Found Mr. Right...I hope.
Well for me I think it's a remnant of a past life, yeah sounds out there but it would explain a lot, as long as I can remember I've always found that I've liked fatter guys probably because in one life of another I was with one or was raised to love them. Look at history, once upon a time around Henry the VIII's time being fat meant you were more imposing and commanded more power, which is why he was so well known for being fat. Also back then if you were fat it meant you were well fed and most likely rich because you had more access to food in times when for everyone else it was scarce. I've had dreams that have had me or someone that I felt was me with larger men and I was happy. I met someone one YouTube when I was looking for gaining vids, who I've become good friends with tell me that maybe it is a remnant of a past life because I could have been a mistress to a fat king or other royalty members. Many of our preferences, habits, compulsions are remnants of past lives and I suppose preferring fat guys is one of mine. Just don't crucify me if you think I'm nuts about past lives...please?:bow:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Well for me I think it's a remnant of a past life, yeah sounds out there but it would explain a lot, as long as I can remember I've always found that I've liked fatter guys probably because in one life of another I was with one or was raised to love them. Look at history, once upon a time around Henry the VIII's time being fat meant you were more imposing and commanded more power, which is why he was so well known for being fat. Also back then if you were fat it meant you were well fed and most likely rich because you had more access to food in times when for everyone else it was scarce. I've had dreams that have had me or someone that I felt was me with larger men and I was happy. I met someone one YouTube when I was looking for gaining vids, who I've become good friends with tell me that maybe it is a remnant of a past life because I could have been a mistress to a fat king or other royalty members. Many of our preferences, habits, compulsions are remnants of past lives and I suppose preferring fat guys is one of mine. Just don't crucify me if you think I'm nuts about past lives...please?:bow:
I don't think you are nuts, but you are probably the first person I've ever seen to attribute things so strongly to it. I can't say I necessarily agree or believe in your viewpoints, but hey, if it helps make more FFAs available out there for us guys, I will not complain or question!

freakinlaynie

I'm not so sure I agree with that, if only for the reason that I like a variety of sizes and looks and qualities while both of my parents are, though food guru's and incredible cooks (dad on the grill, mom in the kitchen, which explains my...well, good looks :D), they are also excersize fiends hell-bent on keeping their kids as skinny as possible without a forced diet change, and both of whom, though very loving, also married into a relationship that was very shallow looks-wise, her a previous high-school cheerleader, him a pro athelete. But who knows for the FFAs by comparison, right?

It may be like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know...:D

I enjoy cooking for my boyfriend... =)
It's rewarding to cook for people who love to eat! and then cuddling with him after his belly is full :happy:

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
I had only dated regular sized guys and the sex was unsatisfying for me. With each one. I couldn't figure out why and I thought I just had a crappy/low sex-drive.

But then my boyf gained some weight and I wanted him to gain more. More importantly, I wanted to help him gain more weight by feeding him. The extra weight on my boyf, the thought of him gaining more weight and idea of feeding him turned me on like never before. It was like I was sexually awakened for the first time. All of it turned on a light bulb in my head; it made me realize that other things that I had ignored before were actually "clues" that I liked big guys.

Latest posts