What would your dream lover appreciate about you?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Tad, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Jan 5, 2007 #21

KuroBara

KuroBara

KuroBara

"She Coo"

He would appreciate my enthusiasm for video games and cuddling, my need for solitude and my clinginess, my desire to be everything I can be and my need for reassurance, my intellect and my legs and boobs, my cooking and my disorganization.

2. Jan 6, 2007 #22

starwater

starwater

starwater

Redhead Goddess&Newbie

Add on... how nice my skin feels. :)

3. Jan 6, 2007 #23

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

I've always had difficulty with compliments and I've met a guy about a year ago who compliments me a lot and though I enjoy it, I still find it difficult at times. I have always equated femininity with thinness, so therefore, being a big girl, I am not feminine. This guy, with his compliments and attention, has made me feel feminine. All of the physical attributes that I hate about myself.... hips, thighs, waist, breasts (I'm a pear).... he loves! What a feeling it is.

The non-physical? We actually have conversations.... we talk about everything. I've always felt like my thoughts and opinions are not worth listening to... a guy wouldn't care about them. This guy does. I'm an outwardly confident, independent, strong willed person.... I think this scares a lot of men. According to my mother - this is why I'm still single! :) I think this guy appreciates that, but I don't know that for sure.

So what would I want my dream lover to appreciate about me? The whole package. As is.

4. Jan 6, 2007 #24

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

Physical-he would appreciate my belly..every dimple, crevice, roll of it. He would spend hours discovering every freckle, devouring every inch of it. Using his lips, his fingertips and other appendages :batting:

Non physical: I want him to admire my tenacity. My stubbornness and my ability to love unconditionally. I want him to witness my caring and nurturing nature but also my ability to be so witty he'll want to pee his pants..LOL

5. Jan 6, 2007 #25

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

This is a weird wild sweet thread that somehow demands more honesty than normal to answer it :). Funny lil nichey itch of the human psyche it scratches. Go EdX-Tad!

For me it'd be (today's answers...these things change):

physical: My face, esp. because it'll always be a fat chubby face, not a miraculously thin one atop a big body like some FA-engineered Weird Science fantasy girl...heh; my small but very capable hands; my tum, my big curves, my lips, my skin, and spots like my neck or wrists that hold secrets to enormous pleasure, which means that they'd care about mine. Oh, and my voice. And my gap-toofs!

non-physical: My good intentions, my strange mercurial palate, the fact that and the way in which always and forever I'm shy and freaky, my genuine liking of learning and intellectual curiosity, how I can draw, my love of and ability with words, my ability to consistently collect the trash but lack of interest in taking it out, my own weird take on religion, my ability to embrace mine and other's contradictions and the fact that I am always as fair as I can be (to a fault, which is why wouldn't mind being liked for it). And the fact that sometimes I'm incredibly good at pool, but it's only about 13% of the time--just terrible the rest, but when I'm good I'm a rock star and I want boys to throw their panties.

6. Jan 7, 2007 #26

Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer

You sound like an easy girl to dream-love. :wubu:

MisticalMisty likes this.
  7. Jan 7, 2007 #27

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

aww..thank you :blush:

8. Jan 7, 2007 #28

RedHotAva

RedHotAva

RedHotAva

add- my manners, poise, and elegance paired with how incredibly rude and gross i can be when I feel like it :)

9. Jan 7, 2007 #29

Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer

Well, nurturing/caring is always appreciated in such a chilly world. Tenacity/willpower is something I learned to admire from my family. Everyone loves being loved, and I appreciate any person who can make me pee my pants if it's not from fear. I also looooooove the belly n__n

10. Jan 7, 2007 #30

madamex

madamex

madamex

hmmm.
    My dream lover would worship my belly, which I find massive. He would look upon its size as a testament to my femininity, and if I became bigger he would just be more worshipping of its size!

Mentally he would admire my voice-it's clear and in the mid tones, and so it is pleasant to listen to (or, at least, I have been complimented on it frequently!)

11. Jan 7, 2007 #31

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

As you should :) LOL..Thanks Fuzzy :wubu:

12. Jan 8, 2007 #32

Ivy

Ivy

Ivy

more cake, please! DimensionsModel

Physical- My tiny titties. Okay, so they aren't tiny but they are little compared to the rest of my body. Nearly every guy I've dated prefers HUGE boobs, which always makes me feel kinda self concious. My dream lover would love the fact that I had little boobs. Also, my belly and my head- my two favorite body parts.

Non-physical- My wit and worldly expirences. I've been a lot of places and done a lot of things and some guys get kinda intimidated by that.

13. Jan 8, 2007 #33

PhillyFA

PhillyFA

PhillyFA

Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

mine wouldn't mind me drumming, any time of the day or night. oh, and love my Three Stooges obsession.

14. Jan 9, 2007 #34

isotope

isotope

isotope

What?

My dream lover would be a massive mob that would appreciate me for my godlike power and believe in me without a question in their heart, freely dying for my cause.

They would also appreciate my deep voice and ability to change into a snake.

...Crap, i might have slipped into thinking I'm Thulsa Doom again.

[​IMG]

But i suppose i'd like someone who appreciates my humor and would think i'm pretty dreamy as is.

furious styles likes this.
  15. Jan 9, 2007 #35

KnottyOne

KnottyOne

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?

Hmmm, lets see...

Physical: I've always liked my eyes so def those, my tattoos, i see my body as a canvas so I want someone who is willing to see a little bit more pain on it. My dreads because... I mean who doesn't like dreads lol. They would need to be able to look past my scars and the whole disability thing, thats about it for physical.

Mental: Think my sense of humor is actually funny, understand where I have come from, not as much relate but just understand that I have been through alot and are willing to accept what it has made me. And someone who is going to at least attempt to talk philosophy with me.

Yea, I guess that's about it for what I'm looking for.

RedHotAva likes this.
  16. Jan 10, 2007 #36

Butterbelly

Butterbelly

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert

What my dream lover would appreciate about me:

Physical: Every inch of my body. :)

Non-physical: My neurotic nature. My serious and stubborn side. My goofy side that can be morbid and disgusting. My work ethic; I will work myself so hard just to accomplish one little thing...failure is NOT in my vocabularly. The fierce passion inside of me, few people see it that. My dream lover would know how intelligent I can be, yet incredibily naive at times, and he would never be intimiated by that or take advantage of it. My dream lover would also appreciate that I need space but lots of support. He would also know that when I love someone, it's unconditional and he would respect that. He would also respect and admire all of my flaws, quirks, mishaps and misfortunes, because, after all, it's made me who I am today. My dream lover would never be afraid to commit to me and say the words "I love you," and truly mean them.

17. Jan 12, 2007 #37

Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai

Ed, I play the support role to my wife's burgeoning career (and staggering workload) as she once did for me when we worked together. Part of the wonder of this relationship is that I KNOW that I'm appreciated for everything - big and small - that I do for her or (in her infinite generousity) that I do for myself. But your opening lines do touch on my 'house husband' or 'domestic engineer' hat.

But the real reason that I jumped into this thread is to share one of my favorite quotes, from a favorite film, Elise's soliloquy from "Somewhere in Time". Yeah, a corny film, perhaps, but one that hooks me in every time I see it. The soliloquy seems shorter in print than when delivered from the stage in the film, but the content certainly fits this thread.

Here's a link to the text http://www.somewhereintime.tv/article_speech.htm
    And one to the home page http://www.somewhereintime.tv/

Maybe it's just the way she looks on stage - a woman in the act of giving her whole soul to the man she loves . . .

18. Jan 12, 2007 #38

jamie

jamie

jamie

...tickled...

Physical:
    1. My thighs, because once a boy I was dating told me they were a problem. I was embarrassed by them for a long time and then developed a love of the landscape they presented. Turns out they were not a problem for someone else.
    2. My hips, because I love the curve and sillouhette they give me.

Non-Physical:
    He would (and does) appreciate that I am terribly ditzy but not dumb. I have been this strange my entire life and lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will be this strange the rest of my life too, I can't change it. I sing constantly, and not well. I am stubborn to a fault, and if it means I have to look like a fool to make my point, I will.

AnnMarie and ValentineBBW like this.
  19. Jan 16, 2007 #39

eriofool

eriofool

eriofool

physical: girls dig me cuz...
    6ft2 and 230 lbs (muscle not fat). dark tann skin to go with my naturally light brown hair. im mexican ,so that means ive got good rythmn. im irish,so that means im lucky. ive got size 13 feet"wink wink"!!!
    non physical: i was raised to treat women like queens. im known to be a big softy. yet im still protective. im kind of a closet freak if u no what i mean. in the bedroom i like pleasuring more than being pleasured. get creative, ill try it!

20. Jan 17, 2007 #40

herin

herin

herin

wait...what?

Wonderful thread Ed!!

Physical: I would hope that they would love everything, but I think my eyes and smile are my best features. Oh yeah...and the belly ;)

Non physical: My humor and genuine-ness (is that even a word??)