• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What you do and dont like to see in stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zxc098

As someone who enjoys writing weight gain/expansion fiction in their spare time I love it when people really like my stories.

However in order to improve my story telling i would love to hear from people what are some of your pet-peeves when it comes to reading stories.

Ill start it off with some of my own (a few of which i am guilty off myself) :doh:

No proper/accurate classification given to story ie (BBW, XWG REVENGE)

No short run down of what the stories about.

Story isn't finished >_<

Weight gain is too slow or too fast.

Story is more about love/romance/mystery/whatever then actual weight gain fiction. The weight gain seems to be just a side note almost.

I love original ideas and settings

Love description of size and weights (adjectives are our friend)

Got any others?

Latest posts

Back