What you Doesnt Like of a BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega-M

Well , we are FA
but Im sure that ever was a little bad thing in all the things
¿What you doesnt like of a bbw or a ssbbw?

this is the opposite of the thread "your favourite girls feature"

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
Well , we are FA

Not sure if I am gonna like this thread,it sounds too negative,and I am trying to be positive about myself...

LoveBHMS

default title
Well while I doubt this thread will really take off, I don't see any reason why there can't be some open, honest discussion about the practical issues facing FA/FFA. Nobody's relationship or sex life is perfect, and seeing as that this is place for FA/FFA as much as fat people, I think an open discussion, so long as it's kept respectful might be possible.

One problem I have, as an FFA is the attitude/mindset of some fat guys. I find this to be hardest if they've been thin before but gained weight as adults, particularly if they gained weight because they were eating from depression or because they were eating unhealthfully because they were super busy at work or something like that. In those cases, the gain was unwelcome (obviously as a feeder if a guy has gained intentionally and get off on it, the attitude is never a problem because it's always positive) and oftentimes the guy is either depressed about it, in denial, or just sort of "disconnected" from his body. If he was thin before, he isn't embracing being a fat guy and may not even perceive himself that way.

Also if he used to be thin, he may have had no experience with an FFA, so the whole concept is foreign to him.

From a physical/sexual standpoint, the simple truth is there are some positions you can't do with a fat guy. One of my favorites is lying sideways with the guy's front to my back, and clearly that won't work with a BHM. Same with sitting on the guy's lap because if a guy is fat enough, his belly will cover it and sex in that position won't work. Those things obviously don't bother me enough to drive me away from sleeping with fat guys, but they are kinda annoying.

I was really back and forth about posting this, but I think running away from certain things ultimately does us all a diservice as far as communication between FA/FFA and BBW/SSBBW/BHM/SSBHM.

Shosh

Susannah
Great, a thread to make women feel bad about themselves. Subscribing. Not.

KHayes666

Go away
What don't I like? Physically there's nothing I don't like. However some bbw's I know have attitudes that would make high school cheerleaders seem like girl scouts.

Guess that's the only thing I don't like, women that make the second B in BBW stand for Bitchy instead of Beautiful....but that really isn't just exclusive to just bbw's. Bitchy women in general is a turn off to me, nothing to do with size.

*shrugs*

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
What don't I like? Physically there's nothing I don't like. However some bbw's I know have attitudes that would make high school cheerleaders seem like girl scouts.

Guess that's the only thing I don't like, women that make the second B in BBW stand for Bitchy instead of Beautiful....but that really isn't just exclusive to just bbw's. Bitchy women in general is a turn off to me, nothing to do with size.

*shrugs*
I don't do bitchy,I suppose what would frustrate an FA would if a BBW had self esteem issues and despite his greatest efforts,failed to make her feel good about herself,or accept her body shape,its taken me a while,but starting to like myself now.:)

fat9276

We hear what people don't like every day all day about being a BBW! There is already a thread about the REALITIES of dating/being with an SSBBW! So, I really don't give a crap what you or anyone else doesn't like. Sorry to sound rude but I find this thread rude :doh:

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
Great, a thread to make women feel bad about themselves. Subscribing. Not.
I would disagree entirely regarding this thread. Unless you also consider the "big cock" or "tall guys" thread to be threads designed to make men feel bad about themselves, since they also cover the non-attraction of small cocks or short guys for some posters.

I think it is an interesting topic, and if people can reply with sensitivity and honesty - such as LovesBHMS has - there is no reason this can't be a valuable learning experience for both men and women. I'm guessing that, by and large, we're going to get more 'attitude' related complaints than actual physical attribute complaints.

Furthermore, why would you expect men (or women, for that matter) to love everything about every body? Can't a guy who likes BBWs NOT like the fact that some BBWs get rashes because of the fat (for example)? It doesn't attach a value to the BBW as a person (unless she chooses to allow herself to feel that way) it just means that rashes make the guy uncomfortable, either for himself or for his girl. And I'm speaking as a woman who DOES get fat-related rashes from time to time.

fat9276

I would disagree entirely regarding this thread. Unless you also consider the "big cock" or "tall guys" thread to be threads designed to make men feel bad about themselves, since they also cover the non-attraction of small cocks or short guys for some posters.

I think it is an interesting topic, and if people can reply with sensitivity and honesty - such as LovesBHMS has - there is no reason this can't be a valuable learning experience for both men and women. I'm guessing that, by and large, we're going to get more 'attitude' related complaints than actual physical attribute complaints.

Furthermore, why would you expect men (or women, for that matter) to love everything about every body? Can't a guy who likes BBWs NOT like the fact that some BBWs get rashes because of the fat (for example)? It doesn't attach a value to the BBW as a person (unless she chooses to allow herself to feel that way) it just means that rashes make the guy uncomfortable, either for himself or for his girl. And I'm speaking as a woman who DOES get fat-related rashes from time to time.
yeah but as a woman who gets rashes from rolls etc, I already dwell on it far too much and this only makes me more paranoid that some dude I am dating that loves being with a BIG woman dislikes the very thing that I am already worried about. No thanks! I am already working hard enough just to maintain what little self esteem I have at present.

**I have to add though, if the OP re-phrased the title (to be more specific) I might make more of an effort to be understanding... but as is, it allows for too much dumping here.

TraciJo67

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING more unsexy than a BBW who defends the entitled, misogynistic attitudes of so-called FA's. I'm never sure whether I should feel sorrow or contempt for her. So I settle for both.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
NOTHING and I mean NOTHING more unsexy than a BBW who defends the entitled, misogynistic attitudes of so-called FA's. I'm never sure whether I should feel sorrow or contempt for her. So I settle for both.
Well, for goodness sake, TraciJo, at least have some ovaries and address me directly. :D

Stating something that makes a person uncomfortable about female bodies doesn't make that person (male or female) misogynistic. It just makes them uncomfortable about that particular issue. It's a broad brush to stroke with if you only allow people to be absolutely 100% pro-female about absolutely 100% everything female to avoid the label of misogynistic.

TraciJo67

Well, for goodness sake, TraciJo, at least have some ovaries and address me directly. :D

Stating something that makes a person uncomfortable about female bodies doesn't make that person (male or female) misogynistic. It just makes them uncomfortable about that particular issue. It's a broad brush to stroke with if you only allow people to be absolutely 100% pro-female about absolutely 100% everything female to avoid the label of misogynistic.
CS, I wasn't referring to you. Just want to clarify since I've gotten REP points from someone who also seemed to think that I was referring to your post.

LoveBHMS

default title

Yes exactly.

I really was back and forth about whether or not to post in this thread, but I ultimately decided to, because I think increased communication is always better rather than worse for this community.

If I say that certain sex positions can't be done with BHM, that is just a fact. If I point out that when a man is very large, his penis seems smaller because the fat at the base grows outward, that is also a fact. It is not misanthropic to say so, and it doesn't mean I'm not hot for BHM. But again, this board is as much for FA as it is for fat people, and those things aren't subjects i can exactly bring up in my day to day life. A lot of these things, even attitude are simply practical issues that are reasonable topics for discussion.

On a macro level, if you're gay, you face challenges like worrying about your kids being harassed in school. Talking about that doesn't make you self loathing. If you're a (straight) male who wants a traditional stay at home housewife and mother, you face the challenge of the stress of financial burden. If you like a hard charging career person, you have the challenge of them maybe not being around as much or not paying attention to you when work is busy. None of those things degrade your "type" or your choices, they're just facts.

fat9276

Yes exactly.

I really was back and forth about whether or not to post in this thread, but I ultimately decided to, because I think increased communication is always better rather than worse for this community.

If I say that certain sex positions can't be done with BHM, that is just a fact. If I point out that when a man is very large, his penis seems smaller because the fat at the base grows outward, that is also a fact. It is not misanthropic to say so, and it doesn't mean I'm not hot for BHM. But again, this board is as much for FA as it is for fat people, and those things aren't subjects i can exactly bring up in my day to day life. A lot of these things, even attitude are simply practical issues that are reasonable topics for discussion.

On a macro level, if you're gay, you face challenges like worrying about your kids being harassed in school. Talking about that doesn't make you self loathing. If you're a (straight) male who wants a traditional stay at home housewife and mother, you face the challenge of the stress of financial burden. If you like a hard charging career person, you have the challenge of them maybe not being around as much or not paying attention to you when work is busy. None of those things degrade your "type" or your choices, they're just facts.

see.. now your post I think is HELPFUL. That's why I stated that if the OP changed the title it might help. But the OP also stated "this is the opposite of the thread "your favourite girls feature", and anyone who has read that thread knows that 99.9% of the "favorites" are PHYSICAL aspects.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Well, actually, the ' big cock ' thread was started by a...man...and as a joke/jab at women on the bbw forum not being allowed to talk about their own....ummmm....preferences. As for the ' tall guys ' thread, I think that is along the lines of an fa enjoying simple preferences ( and saying so on about 300 million threads/posts out here ) , unless that tall guys thread is full of, " I think short men are gross ". Let's not mistake this for some profound discussion. The OP said this is the opposite of the what features do you like...thread. Of course, I know I should really not care, and simply start a companion thread about what we fat women dislike about fa's. We will start out with physical features...and work from there. ;)

indy500tchr

Well , we are FA

I really hope English isn't your first language.

Even though I am not an FA I will answer. I am not a fan of the dark body hair that appears where it shouldn't on a woman...i.e. Me.

Santaclear

User
Well , we are FA

I don't like it when BBWs or SSBBWs are lousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts