Whatchu got?!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

flyingsolo101

Well, a few reasons:

I love entertaining! Both in the sense of readying a home for company, AND singing, dancing (I've got disco moves you've never SEEN).

I love dressing up! Though, I don't usually get the chance to/I don't have enough blazers.

I'm a silly gander. In public is where my goofiness thrives. Until someone (usually my sister) tells me to stop singing along to the radio in Goodwill (that actually happened)

(Not to mention that foot massages seem to come natural to me)

ecogeek

My besty and I LOVE to get silly in public. It is good times! I love making my friends laugh and sometimes belting out a tune in the middle of a shop works a charm. :) Good on you! Don't change!

Well, a few reasons:

I love entertaining! Both in the sense of readying a home for company, AND singing, dancing (I've got disco moves you've never SEEN).

I love dressing up! Though, I don't usually get the chance to/I don't have enough blazers.

I'm a silly gander. In public is where my goofiness thrives. Until someone (usually my sister) tells me to stop singing along to the radio in Goodwill (that actually happened)

(Not to mention that foot massages seem to come natural to me)

flyingsolo101

My besty and I LOVE to get silly in public. It is good times! I love making my friends laugh and sometimes belting out a tune in the middle of a shop works a charm. :) Good on you! Don't change!
My besty lives in Cleveland, but I still try and do as much silly things as I can. I practice restraint, though. It takes all of my power not to do heel clicks every once in a while.

ecogeek

I totally get that. My best friend is in Washington State and I am currently in Western Australia. We come together once a year for a trip. Will be home soon though for good. Cannot wait. I feel like I have regained the entirety of my youth when we are together! :)

My besty lives in Cleveland, but I still try and do as much silly things as I can. I practice restraint, though. It takes all of my power not to do heel clicks every once in a while.

flyingsolo101

I totally get that. My best friend is in Washington State and I am currently in Western Australia. We come together once a year for a trip. Will be home soon though for good. Cannot wait. I feel like I have regained the entirety of my youth when we are together! :)
Well, now I feel bad! You two live much further apart than my best friend (who also happens to be my cousin) and I. But, cool! Hope you two have the best times! Here's to lots of new adventures!

ecogeek

Don't feel bad!!! The whole separation makes the heart grow fonder thing is true. We still speak most days and we are both sure we are soul mates in a heterosexual manner. :) We do have the most excellent adventures.

Well, now I feel bad! You two live much further apart than my best friend (who also happens to be my cousin) and I. But, cool! Hope you two have the best times! Here's to lots of new adventures!

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Whoa! This thread is still kicking! Well...relatively. It's been almost a week since the last post.

That's cool though! My most successful non-story post yet! Huzzah!

Oona

¬.¬
I have the awesomeness!

And...

Humor
I'm a dork/geek/gamer and I don't hide it.
I'm well read. I'm shamelessly addicted to Ayn Rand, Thoreau and the like.
My musical/Cinema knowledge is amazing.

Bethney

I am honest, loyal, ambitious, funny, and lovable. I have a big heart and tend to care a little too much sometimes :/ lol

sweetfrancaise

I'm very well-read, a great cook and sexually adventurous. I'm also studying to be a therapist. Any takers? :D

1love_emily

COLLEGE
1) I like to cook
b) I have a cat, a fish AND a horse
3) I play beautiful music
d) I'm a fan of anything on TV
5) That's all I can think of

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
6'3.5" tall
brown hair and eyes,
college degree,
own pad
own car.
low debt load,
loves comedy, baseball, jazz
great cuddler, cribbage & domino player
knowledge of old movies, history, literature, some science and math.
stability employed.

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
All the usual staples aside, I have honesty. Which is something that I feel is undervalued and hard to find these days.

Oh and I give an amazing backrub ;) lol

Yayme

I love to laugh. Everyone says I'm funny too...I have no idea why.

reuben6380

The Scenaturdist
I cook
I clean
I do laundry
I wash dishes
I help with homework
I change diapers
(sometimes I do all the things at once)
and
I have 12 lvl 90's at,or above, 520 ilvl in a top 20 US guild. KaChow!:cool:

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
A heart of gold, good morals, fun loving, easy going, sense of humor, funny, clever, and understanding. I put others before myself sometimes, i don't judge and all that good stuff. Im well-rounded and versatile, i got good taste in things, i can cook fairly well, catering, im a good listener and a good friend, thoughtful, and considerate, good head on my shoulders, loving and caring. Not trying to sound cocky just sayin Haha LOL.

Latest posts