Whatever happened to Dims Matching?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jimevil2000

I was a member years ago, and it was a great dating type setup.

It was basic, with no frills. But worked well for me, especially in my area (NY Metropolitan Area).

I’m eager to begin the search for my next ex-wife! :p

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Oh wow, that was some time ago, I think even before I became a member here!

As of right now, Dims isn't used as a dating site. I can't really comment on the details or why, because that was a long time before I became a mod. It's not impossible that it could be restarted someday, but we certainly don't make any promises regarding that.

Tad

mostly harmless
As best as I can recall, the web site owner had built it as a test feature, mostly neglected it for a number of years, then finally decided he was never going to get around to doing more with it, and took it down. He has since sold the site on to new owners, so that specific feature is surely not coming back.

Tad

mostly harmless
FF: it also has an 'uncensored' models board, so yah, it is likely to be blocked by places that block some web sites (I'm in the same boat)

fuelingfire

FF: it also has an 'uncensored' models board, so yah, it is likely to be blocked by places that block some web sites (I'm in the same boat)
Which makes sense, but it says "dating site" rather than something like inappropriate content. Made me laugh when I saw it.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I agree on the dating section thing! We do have a singles thread that some folks have added their info to- would be great if everyone who is looking for the next love filled out their info!

Latest posts

Group builder