What's freaking you right the fruck out?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
2) realising the root of my fears, I had accupuncture as part of the drug counciling regime I'm going through. This was only my second accupuncture session and the first was great I felt calm and focussed I didn't want a smoke all day. This time I was in a room all by myself; I tried to go back to the flying dreams of my childhood and I imagined all my friends and family around me but it was too serene too peaceful, eveyone I cared about was there beside me telling me that everything was going to be ok, but I was scared it felt like they were leaving me or that they were dead and I was separated from them by a veil, I tried to focus on the calm clarity that everything was going to be ok but the fear of loosing everyone just took hold, before I knew it I was bawling my eyes out, pins falling from my ears and mucus from my nose. I felt helpless against my fears even though all the people that I had imagined were all reasurring me that it was going to be ok, I know in my heart of hearts that everything is going to be ok but now I believe I have to deal with this fear before it does me any further damage.
It feels good to vent about it though.
Good luck with the drug counseling and acupuncture :)

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
HOW IN THE HELL (i WANT TO USE ANOTHER WORD) CAN A STRANGE MAN SLAP A TWO YEAR OLD BABY AND LEAVE THE STORE WITHOUT GETTING A BEATDOWN? I BET IF THE FATHER WAS THERE HE WOULD HAVE NO TEETH. I HATE MONSTERS WHO HURT CHILDREN! :mad::mad:

JoyJoy

Two things:

This:

Woman gives birth to 19-pound baby

and this:

A pregnant woman in Arkansas surprised doctors twice over when she went in for a routine ultrasound this June.

Doctors successfully located Todd and Julia Grovenburg's growing baby girl Jillian, but then discovered another smaller baby -- what could be Jillian's younger brother -- growing beside her.

The Grovenburgs may have conceived their son Hudson a full two-and-a-half weeks after Jillian, according to statements given to KFSM-TV in Ft. Smith-Fayetteville, Ark.

Different from identical twins or fraternal twins, the Grovenburg babies would have separate due dates and are considered to be a rare medical occurrence.

BBW4Chattery

Rock bottom reality with champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

(Life + (H1N1 x 2) - (family support x family drama)) x (jobless x homeless x carless) x (age + weight + size) / foolish optimism + random friend love + cute pajamas x (lolcats + failblog + prons) = this post

Exhausted, fevered, stressed, but don't want to sleep because it isn't restful, so posting disjointed nonsense within these threads to try and stay awake. Yay.

thejuicyone

Juicy Juice
Oh God! Do you need a nurse, to tend to your every whim and need? 'Cause, I may know someone who would be up for that. Comes with his own bell, too.
Well, I mean, if you're offering then it would be rude of me to deny you. Let's see I'm going to need you to keep my pillows fluffed and make sure you give me my pain meds every couple hours. And what happens to me while I'm asleep is in your hands. :p

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
My maternal grandmother was married to her husband for 54 years. He died in 2000 of liver cancer in a matter of 2 weeks. He was 71. She had a long history of mental illness, Munchausen syndrome and various other issues that in the end made it clear to us that he probably welcomed death. Her health gripes (which in the end were nonexistent aside from the depression, anxiety, etc.) made him age quickly in the final few years.

She re-married six months later to a former preacher, who after a year she divorced, paranoid he was stealing from her (he wasn't) or was trying to have her committed (he wasn't). He still took care of her, took her to doctor visits and so forth.

Found out her ex is also dying of cancer, with a prognosis of only a few weeks. He was always a very nice guy to me and my family, and was one of the few Christians I truly respected for his beliefs and his lack of pushing them onto me.

Is it weird that I'm seeing her as this sort of geriatric black widow? Giving me the heebie jeebies.

OIFMountaineer

Kilt Up.
I'm going to need you to make sure you give me my pain meds every couple hours. And what happens to me while I'm asleep is in your hands. :p
I'm sure with the roofie colada, I mean pain meds you'll be taking, there will be plenty of time for the mouse to play, seeing as how the cat will be away in lala land!

TraciJo67

What's freaking me right the fruck out is that I can't seem to find SammyNY. Or, for that matter, a few dozen other people. Sammy, where you be?

Sandie S-R

What's freaking me right the fruck out is that I can't seem to find SammyNY. Or, for that matter, a few dozen other people. Sammy, where you be?
SamanthaNY is still a member here. She may not be choosing to hang out here or post, but we have not control over that. She's probably over at that other "place". Check there. :)

I'm guessing that is where your other dozen are as well.

Sandie S-R

In keeping with the intent of the thread, that smiley is freaking me the fruck out. It looks so innocuous but it feels like death by a thousand paper cuts :eek:
Oh Traci, it's a simple smiley. :) You're acting paranoid. No need for that.