Whats happening to bigcuties.com

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

It's something very normal. Some decided to retire and others just decided to still do the modeling business on their own.

It happened since the BBW modeling business began decades ago. Not only to Big Cuties.

extra_m13

well... bigcuties model , i do not know for sure, but does seems a bit restrictive and it may work for some models. but there are definitively some other options and times change of course. i do not know, i like it here, they do have some great models and create some kind of a wall for the shy ones. i do think they have a place and i hope they will find a way to keep going of course.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I just went to BigCuties.com for the first time in awhile, and there is still quite a large roster of models there. I recognize the ones who have been around for a number of years, but there are a bunch that are new to me, too.

It would seem to be just part of the natural turn-over and evolution, wouldn't it? The list of past models who still make their material available is what really surprised me! It is a reminder that I've been online for more than 20 years now (which is hard to mentally process, lol!) and I cannot remember a time when there wasn't a BigCuties (or a Dimensions :)).

If anything I would imagine that the market is more fragmented now, with OnlyFans and all of the other outlets available. On the other hand, while the market is fragmenting, it is also growing. My only real "social media" involvement is on DeviantArt, but even there it is obvious that there are many, many more fat-lovers online when I first joined 15 years ago. Back then you could count the artists on one hand (Ray Norr, Jay Tee, Les Toil...) and now there must be dozens or hundreds. So I think our little niche market has grown, which is good, I think.

extra_m13

dimensions and bigcuties are insitutions amons fas. definitely both places have contributed a lot to the community. bigcuties roster has been evolving, of course we would like more frequent updates but the models are amazing. of course we will always miss peak boberry and jae, but eve and jazz and rocking. sadie is very sexy and skyler and lily are slowly getting there , hopefully one day to ssbbw status. the magic road of gain weight !