What's making you laugh right now? :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
my crazy shift at work last night.....caught a couple f*cking in the ladies room, had a crazy woman 'donate' a dog to security that she stole from a child 10 doors down, and me serving and chatting to a pretty well known 'celebrity' (John Safran!!!) all night, as well as introducing ourselves, and not realising who the hell he was till after he left.

PS. Bastard didn't tip! ;)

very very cool
and grrr to the no tip

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I keep thinking of a quote from the movie superstar
"girls have a button, boys have a pole, and wicked touching takes its toll" rofl

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Me: So...whadja do with those silk stockings I threw at you?
Him: (blushing) Don't worry about it.
Me; Then stop looking at my legs.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
The end of Star Trek next generation episode where Beverly Crusher wants to know all "the dirt" from Guynan about a girl that Wesley likes.,,,, hahahaha... over protective mothers and their precious baby boys :p

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
TICK WARNING! I hate it when people post bogus warnings, but this one is real. Please repost this as your status! If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT! THIS IS A SCAM! I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid. :-(

spiritangel

AmandaClause
memories of last night chatting to some friends from england, being hit on by one of them oh and apparently I look way smaller than I am wich was cute to hear but yeah havent laughed so much in ages oh and they were making fun of my aussie accent making me say things like barbie, and streuth ailsa rofl

was hi larious

Slamaga

An headbanger's journey
Synthetized voice in a computer that said every single jokes in a class.

Exemples :

The computer asked my best friend to marry him.
It said hello to anyone who entered the room. It is really strange hearing this. XD
.... (Vulgar jokes beyond these points)

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
My son was writing a "persuasive letter to the mayor" for school and they had the options to choose something to build using grant money from the city. He chooses a pool and includes the sentence "it would also be good exercise for the kids". I looked at the word exercise and he had spelled it correctly but I could have sworn (at that moment) that it was spelled with a z in the end. I couldn't spell exercise. Fat girl couldn't spell exercise. I was dying laughing when it hit me, but my son thought I was losing my mind.

Footnote: I am a champion speller. State finals twice. Top 10 out of over 100 kids the second time, top 12 the first time. School champ three years in a row. I just had a brain freeze.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Is there a newer thread? Oh well...

I am rewatching Pineapple Express (for like the 3rd time) and James Franco's character just kills me every time 🤣😁

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Caught about thirty seconds of the TV show "Coroner" last night, catching this moment:
- Main character (the coroner) is on the phone with her father.
- the father is being played by the wonderful Nicholas Campbell, who played the titular coroner on Da Vinci's Inquest
- the father was saying "I've been watching that TV show about a coroner to learn more about what your job is"

A TV coroner having a conversation with a former TV coroner about a TV coroner. Totally cracked me up.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
When I first decided to watch this movie (months ago), I thought it would probably be dumb but I was wrong... now on my third time and I still find it so funny. Andy Samberg is such a gem!

Latest posts