Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
No matter how many times I've watched this, it never gets old 😂

DazzlingAnna

✈ 🇬🇷
DM Supporter
A few weeks ago while I was talking to someone we both couldn't remember another persons' name. Today I remembered the other persons' name but now I cannot remember the person I was talking to. 😅🙈

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
I feel these captions lack the gravitas required for a Friday the 13th flick.

20210816_171442.jpg

DazzlingAnna

✈ 🇬🇷
DM Supporter
I ordered lunch this afternoon. The delivery man (tall, chubby guy) came up the stairs and smiled at me. That alone is nice. Then he said, laughing and a little out of breath ... "Well, I'm already there. I thought I had to go up one more floor."

Not particular funny but it made me laugh today.

I ordered lunch this afternoon. The delivery man (tall, chubby guy) came up the stairs and smiled at me. That alone is nice. Then he said, laughing and a little out of breath ... "Well, I'm already there. I thought I had to go up one more floor."

Not particular funny but it made me laugh today.
Well maybe it's just the context in which he said it, but if it made you laugh, it still counts, right?

CPProp

Being sent, instructed to use and return for analysis a Covid test kit, before attending a hospital appointment consultation next week, which as usual will be conducted by phone. - the thought is there but it made me laugh

Reactions: Tad