What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
tonight is turkey sliders, deviled eggs and not sure what else??? eating on the patio too! woo-hoo!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm thinking of going to Costco for some pizza. I'm seroiusly craving pizza and that's Max's favorite kind.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Multi-grain breaded tilapia with lemon, and a side of sweet peas sauteed with onion and diced orange bell peppers.

Neen

Free Spirit
Spaghetti with marinara sauce, salad, french fries extra crispy and roasted asparagus.

CPProp

I really should not be read this thread - my squashed beetroot sandwiches (at room Temperature for an hour) and a couple of Mcvities Chocolate biscuits with a cup of tea seems shamefull compared to what your all having.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I really should not be read this thread - my squashed beetroot sandwiches (at room Temperature for an hour) and a couple of Mcvities Chocolate biscuits with a cup of tea seems shamefull compared to what your all having.
Hahaha... I have many nights like that. I just keep them on the down low ;)

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Tonight it is veggie dogs on toasted whole wheat buns with sauerkraut, and grilled vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, red onion, and red baby potatoes).

CPProp

This evening - its all non burnable - organic Lettuce, Tomatoes, slightly vinegared Beetroot, new potatoes, Burps (radishes) and chicken breast.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Tonight I'm doing whole-wheat pasta with soy protein "meatballs" and garlic toast!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Home made pizza.. mine will be green olives and onions, hubby's will be onion and Max's will be black olives. If i feel up for it i might throw some "beef" crumbles on it but i doubt i will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts