What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
nachos with crumbled taco tofu, nacho cheese and cheddar jack with a topping of salsa and guac.. mm!!

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
I just had biscuits & sausage gravy with sausage links, hash browns & scrambled eggs with a cherry coke at IHOP. While there, I must have been one of the last people seated to eat, cause one of their grills went out and they had to post a sign saying they'd be closed for a couple of hours due to maintenence, turning quite a few people away.

Mr. Jigglesworth

Neen

Free Spirit
Tonight was veggie eggroll, over pineapple terriyaki fried rice.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
pork fried rice, bourbon chicken & spicy chicken from Kato's Cajun, and a Baja Blast from Taco Bell in the food court at the mall.

Mr. Jigglesworth

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
broiled beef steak, fresh steamed green beans (aka pole beans),fresh sauteed mushrooms, fresh bread

yes the theme is fresh fresh fresh:D

TearInYourHand

Mistress Member
I'm planning on making rigatoni with a homemade sauce made with tomato, olive oil, basil, spinach, and feta!

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
I'm planning on making rigatoni with a homemade sauce made with tomato, olive oil, basil, spinach, and feta!
sounds yum. No wine?

I had a variation on that - an Amy's organic spinach and feta pocket. And...no wine :)

TearInYourHand

Mistress Member
Haha, SVS... actually I did have some wine. A nice glass of Napa valley cabernet. You know me too well!:)

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Tonight it was grilled salmon with lemon, a green bean casserole (with lots of cheddar cheese and onion!), and a baby spinach salad.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm thinking about doing spanish rice and tostadas for dinner tonight.

Windigo

The wolf spirit
Tonight it will be a red curry of green beans, plantain, mango and coconut milk. Served with yasmin rice and prawn crackers, yum!

Tracyarts

It's just me tonight, so I went to a local country cooking diner kind of restaurant and got a club sandwich to go. They make them old-style with ham carved from a whole ham, and turkey carved from an actual turkey breast. Add bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mustard on three slices of toasted white bread and cut the whole thing into quarter triangles. It comes with a pickle spear and some Ruffles potato chips. Oh yeah, they hold each quarter together with one of those long toothpicks that have the frilly colored cellophane stuff on the end. Like I said, old-style. :eat2:

Tracy

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!
I just made a whole chicken in my brand new Nuwave deluxe oven, OMG even the white meat is moist and the skin is crispy and nummy. :eat2:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I was wandering the supermarket, getting this and that.. and I passed the frozen pizza section and saw a cheese stuffed crust tri-meat pizza..
:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts