What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalatx

has the worst intentions
California club on wheat from Thundercloud subs. The man who decided to combined avocado, bacon & turkey is a genius. The man who put it btw 2 pieces of fresh baked bread and adds the magic that is thunder sauce is God. Nah seriously a good sandwich.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
for me it is the same as last night I made curtis stones chicken and leek pie yummm and have one ready to cook tonight

Neen

Free Spirit
Terriyaki chicken, ceaser salad, and tabouli, all washed down with a pomegrant martini.

JeanC

Fat chick with a gun
Planning on sauteing up some sweet onion, tossing in the last of the shredded pork from last week and adding a packet of fajita seasoning. Plop on some warmed flour tortillas and top with shredded cheese. I just wish I still had some avocado left.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Our dinners going back several days:

Tuesday - baked salmon and wild rice, salad
Monday - Italian sausage (husband) and turkey kielbasa (me) with peppers, sauerkraut and German potato salad
Sunday - Salad and grilled cheese (ate light after Indian buffet lunch)
Saturday - pasta with veggies, pesto and a ton of parmesan cheese
Friday - Indian restaurant :)

I'm a little stuck on what to make for dinner tonight. I'm grocery shopping today and considering picking up some chicken to make enchiladas, but part of me kind of likes the idea of keeping it simple and just making a big pot of soup.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I decided on dinner for tonight. I'm keeping it pretty simple with refrigerated garlic and herb cheese stuffed pasta. I'll stir-fry fresh bell pepper & onion, and add (canned/bottled) garlic, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts and toss it all together with the pasta and pesto, plus lots of Parm, of course. :eat2:

cinnamitch

nope
Tonight i had the Three Pepper Chipotle Butter Burger from Culvers. It has -- slices of jalapeño peppers, chipotle-spiced mayo, and habanero-spiced cheese. Plus i had a few of the spicy cheese curds. So spicy but soo good

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
beef n smoked sausage three bean (red,black,pinto) chili with homemade wheat bread n butter :eat2:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm staying in a hotel for the next three nights so i can't really follow my vegan diet well. So i stopped off at one of my old San Jose haunts for super nachos. (It's Taco Bravo for you bay areans) These nachos are a huge pile of tortilla chips, beans, meat (which i asked them to leave off), nacho cheese, hot sauce, sour cream, black olives, tomatoes, a HUGE pile of shredded cheddar cheese and jalepenos. They cram it into a big take out box. I ate half and can barely move.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
a grilled salmon burger, a piece of breaded baked tilapia, a side salad with roma tomatoes and lettuce and cheese...and some grapefruit segments.

Tracyarts

A dinner plate from the daily special menu at a local homestyle cooking restaurant. I picked grilled chicken strips with grilled tomato, onion, and bell peppers. Along with green beans, turnip greens, and black eyed peas. And one of their awesome fresh baked rolls.

Tracy

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
grilled hot dogs, tossed salad, grillin' beans, macaroni salad, wine.\
debating about the corn on the cob.

JeanC

Fat chick with a gun
Papa Murphy's new Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza and cheese bread :)

lalatx

has the worst intentions
Leftovers from a cook out/pool party yesterday. One of my friends is some kind of a cooking ninja.

Tandoori chicken & beef skewers
Hummus
Tabouli
Grilled onions & tomatoes
Pita bread
Tzatziki sauce
Cherry rice
Fresh pineapple

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Today I had a whole wheat wrap stuffed with mixed baby greens, diced onion, alfalfa sprouts, hunks of grilled salmon, mozzarella cheese (not my cheese of choice for this particular wrap, but it's all I had in the house), and sweet vidalia onion dressing. It was just a bunch of leftover random stuff thrown together... and usually I despise any kind of cheese near any kind of fish... but strangely enough, it tasted amazing today.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I think i'm gonnna make some sort of enchilada or black bean casserole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts