What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
reminds me of something I had before... fajita-quesadillas.
I am sure you could put just about anything between two tortillas with cheese. I didn't feel like doing the whole folding thing last night. I also make pizza-dillas.. sauce, mozzarella and green olives.. The kids like them--minus the olives.

I'm thinking Papa Murphys pizza for dinner tonight.. We're doing martial arts, it'll be earned food.

Rojodi

"Shake and Bake" chicken - making my own coating: bread crumbs, brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, dried thyme and dried parsley. Mashed potatoes, and peas.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I am sure you could put just about anything between two tortillas with cheese. I didn't feel like doing the whole folding thing last night. I also make pizza-dillas.. sauce, mozzarella and green olives.. The kids like them--minus the olives.

I'm thinking Papa Murphys pizza for dinner tonight.. We're doing martial arts, it'll be earned food.
I like Papa Murphy's red herb sauce that's typically used on the deLite pizzas, rather than their usual red sauce. But Friday is typically my pizza night. I'm thinking something Asian tonight like coconut curry

spiritangel

AmandaClause
T bone and not sure what else was going to do foil roasted tato but my turbo oven just blew up so probably spinach and mushrooms

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm making bean and cheese enchiladas for the hubs for Father's day. It's our go-to celebratory meal.. that and lasagna.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
leftover night... I'm thinking chicken-fried steak bowl (chunked steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, lil'nibblets corn, shredded cheese, liberal dash of tabasco)

Piink

I'll be making Cottage Pie and for dessert we'll be having Angel Food Cake.

EMH1701

I just had a couple of egg rolls. I'm going to a social event later tonight and there will be food.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I want a giant salad with onions, carrots, green olives, cottage cheese and a yummy balsamic vinaigrette.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I've got four steaks soaking in a Dale sauce/lager mixture,made a creamy corn salad,got some crusty bread ready to char,a huge pack of lemon soaked country ribs and all the makings for a huge mixed green salad with a roasted sunflower oil dressing. My neighbor is amazing in front of a grill! I bring the food,and he makes it scandalous!! :eat2:

Status
Not open for further replies.