What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisticalMisty

I made chicken and rice soup. Well, I made the soup base and I added some leftover rice into our bowls and then spooned over the hot soup. It was good.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I think, probably, cheese quesadillas since i don't feel like fussing and we had a late lunch of pizza.

Rojodi

Kielbasa, saurkraut, onions, and relish on New England-style hot frankfurter rolls. Oh and bunny food

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Boys are having Subway i'm having a cheese and green olive papa murphy's pizza. I like subway but it doesn't like me.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I didn't feel like cooking, so i made mac n cheese.. an easy meal without a lot of fuss that the kids really like.

FatAndProud

Hot turkey sandwiches

Sesame seed sub rolls, deli turkey (thinly sliced), swiss cheese, light butter or mayo on the inside of the bread and bake in tin foil for ~15 min

Great with french onion or tomato soup.

Tracyarts

My inlaws want to do a smaller version of the traditional Thanksgiving meal tonight because they're headed out of town in the morning. We're having a roast turkey breast, green bean casserole, stuffing, a butternut squash side dish (they don't really like sweet potatoes), cranberry-orange relish, and chocolate cake.

Rojodi

Fried chicken cutlet sandwiches with garlic aioli and bacon, crispy crowns with cheese sauce, and some chopped vegetables

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Max is having his best friend over for the first time in months (his friend doesn't like to spend time away from home). We're going to go to Little Ceasars and get some chips and junk so they're crappy fooded up. We're gonna partake in it too.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
I slow cooked eight chicken thighs and shredded them for future recipes. Ended up at Arby's for dinner. :doh:
Been there, done that; bought the T-shirt.

Dinner is pureed, meatless borsht, garlic naan with homemade hummus and marinated feta and kalamata olives. I also put pesto and za'atar on some of the naan and melted some Spanish cheese on it. There's cheesecake from the Carnegie Deli for later.

I had a root canal today and have been having a lot of trouble for the last five days while waiting for the appointment coming up with things I can eat. Especially food with enough nutrients. Any suggestions would be welcome and appreciated!

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Nutritionally balanced fried rice (brown rice with peas, carrots, and onion...fried in chopped bacon + butter. That's balanced, clearly.) Topped with szechuan beef & vegetable stir-fry.

Having the motivation to cook again is wonderful :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder