Quantcast

What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
I had sauteed spinach with a fried egg and some thinly sliced maple glazed ham. With a slice of cheese and a cup of cinnamon cocoa.

It was delicious. I think I'll call it greens, egg and ham.

FatAndProud

Last night was a chicken club salad with iceberg & romaine lettuce, grilled chicken bacon, avocado, grape tomatoes, three cheese blend, and ranch dressing from Jason's Deli.
Everything sounds amazing in that, EXCEPT iceberg lettuce. Crunchy water. Also, instead of three cheese blend, I'd use bleu cheese chunks and/or bleu cheese dressing w/o ranch.

FatAndProud

Probably going to take some leftover fried chicken, debone it, and sprinkle the pieces over some salad with the fixin's (egg, bacon, cheese, green pepper, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, etc) with french dressing. Another lazy meal, but totally delicious.

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
Jack Daniels BBQ chicken, potato salad, and a salad. I think I'm going to make bread pudding with some leftover bread I have too.

Rojodi

Nephew won a prime rib - 20 lbs of it :bow: - yesterday. It was delivered at 11 this morning. He immediately did a quick marinade - onion and garlic - then while we had crown rack of pork, ham, and other meals, slow roasted that puppy.

[sarcasm] Unfortunately [/sarcasm] only the ends of it were done to what everyone but he, his fiancee, his best friend and I like it - blood is good. We overate it. My son, who prefers his beef medium well, tried some....

we didn't get an answer on who he liked it until his piece was finished and asked for more.

Last edited:

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
Christmas dinner...turkey, mashed taters, stuffing, gravy, rolls, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and blueberry cheesecake for dessert.

Rojodi

Honey spiral-cut ham
Slow cooker mac and cheese
(canned special) peas and carrots
"Diamond Family" potato salad
Chopped fruit and vegetable salad
Italian dinner rolls

Rojodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts