What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
we took my mother in law for mexican food for her birthday today. it was excellent. had a huge lunch, so just had scrambled eggs for dinner.

EMH1701

Last night was salmon. I drizzled a little orange juice from a fresh orange on it, some fresh dill, orange peel, a dash of salt and pepper, and wrapped it up in aluminum foil and baked it at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or so. Had salad on the side. Salmon is really good that way.

Tonight is just going to be munchies since it is SuperBowl night. I have chips, salsa, and popcorn.

Tracyarts

Probably a can of chicken soup. I still have a cold and I can't taste much of anything. I'm drinking some hibiscus tea right now and it only tastes vaguely sour. Blah. Chicken soup isn't going to taste like much, but it'll be nourishing and comforting.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
awww...i hope you feel better soon tracyarts!

nothing exciting tonight. chicken, tots and fresh fruit. my older daughter just got her first job, so we are going to olive garden (her choice) for dinner tomorrow night. i will let you know how it turns out.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
so went to olive garden last night. had the creamy chicken gnocci soup to start. the base was creamy delish and filled with chicken...but there were 4 tiny gumball sized gnocci in the whole thing. was still super good tho. they give you a full sized bowl, so when my dinner came i only got through half of it. i had the roasted garlic with rosemary grilled chicken. it came on a bed of fresh spinach and a side of garlic mashed. the chicken was odd but good. it was pounded flat. it was moist, but had a crusty sear on it like they grilled it on a flat top. weird but good.

good news is that we had so much soup/breadsticks that we all ended up bringing leftovers. it will be a delish lunch. :)

tonight for dinner gonna grill burgers if it is not freezing cold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group builder