What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
Dinner is bites of things I'm eating while making a few things for meals this week. Kielbasa, quinoa and caramelized onion, sweet and sour cabbage, apple slices, broccoli, steamed and marinated beets with fennel and clementine for a spinach salad. And a chocolate chip pecan cookie. :)

MsBrightside

Spare ribs with jambalaya, slaw and cornbread. Fried green tomatoes appetizer.

That sounds way better than the hotdog, potato chips, and tomato-cucumber salad I had for dinner. Although it was improved somewhat by the 2 glasses of wine I had with it. Nothing pairs as well as wine and hotdogs, right?

Also, things are looking up for tomorrow: I'm going to a potluck and dessert auction. :happy:

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
i made 2 mini meatloaves in the bottom of 2 larger souffle sized ramekins. once it was done i drained off the grease. i put mushrooms on top of the meatloaf for hub and onions on top for mine. then i poured brown gravy over them until it covered the meat and toppings. i covered the entire top with the leftover mashed redskin potatoes with cheddar i made for dinner the other day. covered them with foil and let them get hot. hub loved them. i used up the rest of a pack of ground beef and the leftover mashed!

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
we had omelets for dinner last night :) i have a ton of eggs to use up, so was a good way to get through a few. we had caramelized onion and mushrooms with cheddar on top. they got a bit toward brown by the time i got the bottom to where it would not break when i flipped it, but they were still good.

Rojodi

Turkey and gravy, potatoes, leftovers from Sunday. Wife's picking up rolls and cranberry sauce on her way home.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Meat Loaf (with onion and zucchini in it), roasted seasoned vegetables (potatoes, carrots and green beans) and pork n beans.

It was all rather tasty together :eat1:

Rojodi

Uno's

I had the Whole Hog Burger - double cheeseburger with bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and prosciutto. Amazing!

Ca4kbdeW8AAKLMO.jpg

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
Grass fed ground lamb browned with rosemary, garlic and thyme and mixed with saffron rice and caramelized fennel and onion. Garlic green beans on the side.

Rojodi

Tonight: Something ballpark-like, picking it up at the market.

Tomorrow: First picking up two bags of chips from Moe's, with queso and lots of salsas, then off to Taco Bell for lots of little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts