Quantcast

What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Thats right! Punish him with your lady parts!!

----

Sooo, adulting has me pissy today. Time to fix up the resume and look. This new job is intolerable because the lack of process and pain it causes me is unbearable. Every day feels like 10,000 years.

Plus i am way overqualified and i need to show progress on my resume. It's been fun, but time to move along. I am toying with the idea of working remote for some US or abroad company.
Even with your sweet commute? That sucks :/

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
My nieces BF and his crazy mother are pissing me off like no one's business. They are trying to pressure my niece into getting an abortion because having a kid will inconvenience him and his future plans.

All this boy
(He is 25 or 26, but his actions clearly make him a boy. Like throwing temper tantrums and getting his mother to try to talk my niece into an abortion, because she fights all of his battles.) and all he and his mother can think of is how it will effect him and his future plans. She is choosing to have the baby regardless of the fact that my niece just got into a nursing program and this will derail her for 6 months to a year. But she is willing to take that hit because she wants to have the kid.

But this boy and his mother are all about you can't do this because he has plans and his father will kick him out if he has a kid, blah, blah, blah.

I keep my calm, but I swear all I want to do is wring his little serial killer looking self.

UGH!!!! I told my niece, I have paid for all of you 4 kids one more kid on my plate won't make a difference. Tell him and his crazy mother to go to fuck themselves and get a restraining order and go to court so that you can terminate his parental rights. He already told her that their relationship will suffer if she goes through with the pregnancy, so I told her that she might as well break up with him now.

Would I be wrong if I punched him and his mom in their face? UGH!!!!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Not wrong by any means, but illegal. OTOH, if you have a good lawyer... :D
My thing is.. whatever she decides to do is what she decides... but don't pressure her one way or the other.. let it be her decision.

And yes.. i have a very good lawyer. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
My nieces BF and his crazy mother are pissing me off like no one's business. They are trying to pressure my niece into getting an abortion because having a kid will inconvenience him and his future plans.

All this boy
(He is 25 or 26, but his actions clearly make him a boy. Like throwing temper tantrums and getting his mother to try to talk my niece into an abortion, because she fights all of his battles.) and all he and his mother can think of is how it will effect him and his future plans. She is choosing to have the baby regardless of the fact that my niece just got into a nursing program and this will derail her for 6 months to a year. But she is willing to take that hit because she wants to have the kid.

But this boy and his mother are all about you can't do this because he has plans and his father will kick him out if he has a kid, blah, blah, blah.

I keep my calm, but I swear all I want to do is wring his little serial killer looking self.

UGH!!!! I told my niece, I have paid for all of you 4 kids one more kid on my plate won't make a difference. Tell him and his crazy mother to go to fuck themselves and get a restraining order and go to court so that you can terminate his parental rights. He already told her that their relationship will suffer if she goes through with the pregnancy, so I told her that she might as well break up with him now.

Would I be wrong if I punched him and his mom in their face? UGH!!!!
Mom should have bought the lad a big box of jimmies....before the horse got out of the barn :doh:

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Exactly Green Eyed Fairy! And i am a bit upset with my niece because i sat them all down with a box of condims and showed them how to put them on.. and i put one of every size on my arm to prove to them that there is no "this is too tight" excuse.. so she knew about condoms.. but.. things happen in life..i just don't like them pressuring her into what they want

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
and i put one of every size on my arm to prove to them that there is no "this is too tight" excuse..
So having been advised against having another child because there was a high chance of miscarriage and significant risk to the woman's own life... she fell pregnant again. one of her brothers after a few beers got a bit riled up about it and vented to the group...

She'd weighed up the pros and cons of assorted forms of hormonal contraception and decided against them... that's her field and she gets to make an informed choice... no-one is going to argue ... but, why weren't they using condoms... and after dodging the issue for a while she eventually revealed that the reason was that her partner had an unusually shaped penis and so physically could not wear a condom...

So we're all sat there in the pub, and we've just been told that gentleman of our acquaintance had "a funny shaped knob and condoms didn't fit".

Which left hanging (ahem!), at least to my mind, the question...

What possible shape could this "dangling participle" be that it wouldn't fit in a condom... but could perform the normal functions of the 21'st digit?

Answers. preferably with diagrams, on a postcard to: Thingstodowithtinyhands, 725 5th Ave, New York

TL-DR. I know a man with a non-euclidian tallywhacker.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
So I made the green telephone in back of the bar ring. Harold Newcomb Wilbur answered it, but he kept his eyes on me. I had to think fast about who was on the other end of the telephone. I put the first most decorated veteran in Midland City on the other end. He had a penis eight hundred miles long and two hundred and ten miles in diameter, but practically all of it was in the fourth dimension. He got his medals in the war in Viet Nam. He had also fought yellow robots who ran on rice.
Kurt Vonnegut

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
So having been advised against having another child because there was a high chance of miscarriage and significant risk to the woman's own life... she fell pregnant again. one of her brothers after a few beers got a bit riled up about it and vented to the group...

She'd weighed up the pros and cons of assorted forms of hormonal contraception and decided against them... that's her field and she gets to make an informed choice... no-one is going to argue ... but, why weren't they using condoms... and after dodging the issue for a while she eventually revealed that the reason was that her partner had an unusually shaped penis and so physically could not wear a condom...

So we're all sat there in the pub, and we've just been told that gentleman of our acquaintance had "a funny shaped knob and condoms didn't fit".

Which left hanging (ahem!), at least to my mind, the question...

What possible shape could this "dangling participle" be that it wouldn't fit in a condom... but could perform the normal functions of the 21'st digit?

Answers. preferably with diagrams, on a postcard to: Thingstodowithtinyhands, 725 5th Ave, New York

Lol.. the condom is too big is an excuse i would accept..lol.

Do they make xs condoms? Micro condoms? Lol

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I dunno I never blame a lack of condom on a guy...a girl has ultimate control of yea or nay (unless rape, clearly).

Hes a douche for SURE Though

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I dunno I never blame a lack of condom on a guy...a girl has ultimate control of yea or nay (unless rape, clearly).

Hes a douche for SURE Though
Oh I am not blaming him for lack of condoms.. God knows she can find plenty of them in my dresser draws. I am mad she didn't protect herself.

But i am pissed about this thing and his mother trying to force my niece into an abortion because it is what is best for him.. They can care less about what this pregnancy will do to her and they care even less about what an abortion might do to her. For them it is all about how he can't afford a kid right now.. how his dad will kick him out of the house.. how his dad will take back the car he just gave him.. about how this will jepordize his future plans.. i was like.. shjt are you sure you are not pregnant? Because you are the one acting like a bitch. I was like.. how did you get her pregnant because from your actions you certainly have a vagina. I know little 5 year old girls that don't whine and complain and throw tantrums like you do.

Rojodi

Spasms, neck and shoulder.

And what the hell is "Vertebrae Straightening" any ways?

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
That I only end up talking to fake people or scammers on dating websites. So basically I know their fake if they reply to my messages. lol

Esther

Queen Black Acid
HUMIDITY

c'mon it's September, I thought this was behind us

UGH, NATURE

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
HUMIDITY

c'mon it's September, I thought this was behind us

UGH, NATURE
I'm currently enjoying the two or three weeks of fall we get around here before winter rolls in and the sun disappears for a good 4-5 months and I end up with icicles hanging from my beard by the time I walk from my car to the entrance where I work.

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
the phrase "the questionable act of dog crating"

Who are these idiots? Who is actually questioning the use of what is basically an indoor kennel?

What are we going to question next? leashes? feeding your pets?

We're not talking about bonsai kittens here.

FFS.

Latest posts