What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mel KM

I’m not sure if this is a good place to post this or where exactly I should post it, but it pissed me off so I thought it might fit here.
Jack is working from home now and I was going to capitalize on this time to keep him in bed as much as possible, keeping him stuffed all the time for the next week, and just generally go all out on feeding for a week. So I was talking to my friend who is into big guys too, and though she’s never been a feeder, she gets why I’m into it and told me she thinks it might be fun. I told her what we were going to do and she’s only been supportive up until now and thought it was hot that I was feeding Jack and seeing how much he’s gained. I was telling her how excited I was and she got super serious and said “you know you’re killing him by doing this... you’re going to kill him.” And I was just speechless. Like I know this is kind of extreme, keeping him in bed, but it’s just for a week of decadent fun it’s not like we’re planning on it being permanent. I guess maybe it’s more extreme than I thought, but it really pissed me off that she had to be so fucking grim about it. Like if she was worried I’m taking things too far, whatever, I get it, she can voice her concern, but the over-dramatic statement that I’m killing my boyfriend I thought was unnecessary and way too much. Am I wrong? Is this really such a horrifyingly bad idea?

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Yes I think she is being extreme. I don't see anything wrong with keeping him in bed for a week. It is actually hot :D I wish I had an option like that with my hubby!

Mel KM

Thank you! I thought so, but she genuinely killed my excitement for a while. Knowing somebody else thinks she was being ridiculous makes me feel a lot better. I’m starting to feel better about our week long feeding game and am excited to start :)

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Supporter
Thank you! I thought so, but she genuinely killed my excitement for a while. Knowing somebody else thinks she was being ridiculous makes me feel a lot better. I’m starting to feel better about our week long feeding game and am excited to start :)
You go girl! :D

Mel KM

I talked to her again and we cleared things up a little. She likes guys who are a little chubby, and the thought of making a guy gain a modest belly is hot. 250-300 lbs is her limit.
I prefer the landwhale type and there’s no such thing as “too fat” as far as I’m concerned. So I think what I find most attractive she actually thinks is grotesque. To each their own, I suppose.

Reactions: Tad

RVGleason

I talked to her again and we cleared things up a little. She likes guys who are a little chubby, and the thought of making a guy gain a modest belly is hot. 250-300 lbs is her limit.
I prefer the landwhale type and there’s no such thing as “too fat” as far as I’m concerned. So I think what I find most attractive she actually thinks is grotesque. To each their own, I suppose.
So, as to your preference,... 😉

1616804056746.jpeg

wrenchboy

I am an otr truck driver. Basically I live in the truck for 6-8 weeks at a time. I am a company driver so I don't have much choice of what I drive.
I am currently in a brand new freightliner and I hate the truck! I have been bugging the dispatcher who assigns the trucks to giving me a Volvo. I could go on and on how much I detest this piece of s%#t.
Today I bumped a small sliding table and a sugary drink spilled all over the floor. As per a habit of mine, a song or movie quote immediately pops in my head.
The song today is Heavens Trail by Tesla
The lyric that I thought of is, "There is no way out of this living hell. I guess I'll live in hell".

DazzlingAnna

✈ 🇬🇷
DM Supporter
I like cooking and preparing nice meals.

Today I cooked a nice dinner and I cannot describe how much I am pissed off when someone puts hot sauce on everything. This alone with hot sauce on everything is kind of telling me that there must be something wrong with my food or that it isn't tasty. OK.
Today it wasn't the case - at least not a question of taste and was proven by the same person as the hot sauce was put over all of the food before even tasting a single bit.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I like cooking and preparing nice meals.

Today I cooked a nice dinner and I cannot describe how much I am pissed off when someone puts hot sauce on everything. This alone with hot sauce on everything is kind of telling me that there must be something wrong with my food or that it isn't tasty. OK.
Today it wasn't the case - at least not a question of taste and was proven by the same person as the hot sauce was put over all of the food before even tasting a single bit.
Ok, so this is a bugbear for me too!! I'm know it's nothing to do with your food, hon, and I've seen your food. 😍 The decent thing would be to at least taste someones efforts from the kitchen, before drowning it in a condiment.
It's the same over here, but with tomato sauce/ketchup. I mean, who puts tomato sauce on a Thai curry or homemade lasagne (because lasagne isn't already tomatoey enough?).

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃❤️✌️
Is it worth trying to heal old family wounds if the person still won't take accountability??? This person expects me to take accountability for my wrongs but won't for theirs 🤷🤷🤷

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Supporter
Is it worth trying to heal old family wounds if the person still won't take accountability??? This person expects me to take accountability for my wrongs but won't for theirs 🤷🤷🤷
IMO letting them off the hook just enables them to continue doing it.

TheShannan

IMO letting them off the hook just enables them to continue doing it.
I'm still getting the full blame. Whenever she doesn't like what she hears she ignores or just ends the conversation. How can you grow and heal if you don't discuss? Even if we went to a therapy session together they wouldn't let her just shut down and not talk about stuff. I'm willing and trying to move forward but I'm not going to sit back and take full blame. It seems like now because I'm trying to make amends and move forward she has this "Yep it was Shannan the whole time and now she is coming crawling back" attitude. That's not the case. When the pandemic hit I decided life was too short so I reached out to family and friends I had issued with to try to repair it.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Supporter
I'm still getting the full blame. Whenever she doesn't like what she hears she ignores or just ends the conversation. How can you grow and heal if you don't discuss? Even if we went to a therapy session together they wouldn't let her just shut down and not talk about stuff. I'm willing and trying to move forward but I'm not going to sit back and take full blame. It seems like now because I'm trying to make amends and move forward she has this "Yep it was Shannan the whole time and now she is coming crawling back" attitude. That's not the case. When the pandemic hit I decided life was too short so I reached out to family and friends I had issued with to try to repair it.
I completely agree. Life is too short. It may take longer to come to a compromise rather than giving in and going back to the same ole, but you would be better for it in the end I think.

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
it was my birthday yesterday and one of the loneliest birthdays I ever remember, I ended up calling the hotline just to have someone to wish me a happy birthday because they will do it if you ask them. I thanked them and hung up. (Please don't wish me a happy birthday now) part of my problem is that people do not want to talk, it is no longer a world of conversationalists and intimacy, the cyber world completely dominates the real world. But either way, it is a sad and lonely world and I am looking forward to when I can fly away and be with my dear mother, or wherever people go after their body is finished.

It's even pathetic that I'm on Dimensions telling this to a bunch of people I do not know and will never meet. Thanks 4 listening L
I know you don’t know me. But man...if you need to talk send me a DM and I’ll talk with you. Loneliness is a tough thing to experience. If you need to interact, even though you don’t really know me, hit me up.

that goes for anyone here on Dims.

TheShannan

it was my birthday yesterday and one of the loneliest birthdays I ever remember, I ended up calling the hotline just to have someone to wish me a happy birthday because they will do it if you ask them. I thanked them and hung up. (Please don't wish me a happy birthday now) part of my problem is that people do not want to talk, it is no longer a world of conversationalists and intimacy, the cyber world completely dominates the real world. But either way, it is a sad and lonely world and I am looking forward to when I can fly away and be with my dear mother, or wherever people go after their body is finished.

It's even pathetic that I'm on Dimensions telling this to a bunch of people I do not know and will never meet. Thanks 4 listening L
In my experience sometimes people online are the best listeners and most amazing to vent to. I have some great online friends I probably will never meet in person but idk how I would have gotten through some dark times without them ❤

wrenchboy

Ok, so this is a bugbear for me too!! I'm know it's nothing to do with your food, hon, and I've seen your food. 😍 The decent thing would be to at least taste someones efforts from the kitchen, before drowning it in a condiment.
It's the same over here, but with tomato sauce/ketchup. I mean, who puts tomato sauce on a Thai curry or homemade lasagne (because lasagne isn't already tomatoey enough?).
I agree!!! You perfectly seaon and cook a steak. Then someone drowns it in steak sauce without even tasting the meat.

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
Is it worth trying to heal old family wounds if the person still won't take accountability???
No. I've never bought into the old "family is most important" bullshit. Family is what you make of it. Just because you happen to share genetic material does NOT make them family. Build your own and don't feel obligated to be on good terms with others just because they share a little DNA.