What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I’m so angry at myself that because I wear my heart on my sleeve, someone in my life can still hurt me so deeply and so callously that I’ve made myself ill and missed a night of sleep. Pissed that I’ve, yet again, allowed a closet narcissist to wound me and effect my self esteem.
Chocolate eclairs help heal me, I'd make you some to help soothe you, if I could. Hope you feel better soon.

MattB

Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Is there a "what is making you sad" equivalent of this thread?
Yes there is, if you need it...

eBay is pissing me off today. I really miss how it used to be, and I regret reopening an account.

Angelette

Yes there is, if you need it...

Thank you so much!

MattB

Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Myself.

A couple of days ago, it was a nice day, I decided to walk 40 minutes to a meeting rather than drive. I wore a nice pair of shoes, not a pair of walking shoes. Subsequently, my feet are blistered so bad I've been barely able to move the last two days.

My fault, which makes it worse.

Rojodi

Impossible Burgers smell when you cook them.
Someone brought a couple pounds and expected me to make them for "everyone, because you all need to eat meat"

I "cooked" it on the third grille, meaning it was left in the fridge. They were upset, I was a bad host.
I might have worked as a short order cook, but my house is not a diner. I make allowances for those who don't eat meat: I had some big ass portobellos and
"squash coins"

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Covid, specifically that everyone in the house has it at an unfortunate time. We'll be skipping Canadian Thanksgiving. My son is back at University and he missed two labs this week and is scrambling to arrange ways to make it up. I'm behind on a big project that has to be approved by the end of the month. My wife has only fairly recently started a new job that she has to do in person. We couldn't have all caught this in June or something like that?
(OK, on the plus side it looks like wife and I are only in for the "somewhat miserable flu" version while son had three days of wracking coughs but he's doing much better today. So it could be ever so much worse -- we could have caught Delta when it was going around or something like that -- but I just wish I had the time to call in sick and do nothing instead of trying to coherently edit documents.)

Latest posts