What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ManBeef

Cheating on my diet. I have been hard at work losing this 60lbs n I gave into the hunger pains. I have had worse but this time... IDK... I disappointed myself so bad

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Cheating on my diet. I have been hard at work losing this 60lbs n I gave into the hunger pains. I have had worse but this time... IDK... I disappointed myself so bad

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Fresh start every day - GO!

:happy:

KHayes666

Go away
I normally would never post on here but today my fiancee learned that her dog of 13 years has to be put down. Then I saw that ASPCA commercial and it made me sad. Sucks that animals are abused and neglected while others can't survive surgery that humans can.

Maybe someday there will be a Dr. Doolittle in the sense we can pinpoint what's wrong with them and be able to fix it...but for now it sucks, both for the pets and their caretakers.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I normally would never post on here but today my fiancee learned that her dog of 13 years has to be put down. Then I saw that ASPCA commercial and it made me sad. Sucks that animals are abused and neglected while others can't survive surgery that humans can.

Maybe someday there will be a Dr. Doolittle in the sense we can pinpoint what's wrong with them and be able to fix it...but for now it sucks, both for the pets and their caretakers.

It's good to have somewhere to vent. Come back if you want, we're a pretty cool bunch. (hard to believe, eh?)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
The people across the hall blaze non-stop and while I don't care that they do, I just happen to be the only person in the world that HATES the smell. :mad:

Nothing like going into your bedroom and it smells like a grow-op.

VVET

The remarriage of my mother to a physically abusive man whom I have repeatedly been outspoken against, and repeatedly resorted to violently beating into unconsciousness. Randomly venting here I guess. Is it wrong to club to death the groom at a wedding?

What's an accidental gun discharge or two, at a wedding in Texas?

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Bummer! Sorry to hear that. Such a nagging PITA injury. I'll second the others and just say remember RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Least that was the mantra of my football coaches. :)

Hope you heal quickly.

Thanks, R.

It sucks! I never know it's coming either as I didn't do anything out of the ordinary (like ballet or break-dancing). Haha.

Did the "RICE". Now it's just the slow wait until i'm back to "normal" (whatever the hell that is). ;)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Someone in my life that is purposefully being insanely PASSIVE=AGGRESSIVE.....belitteling me and trying
to push my buttons.....He used to really almost be in
love with me (despite being married to a very unhealthy woman)..
I guess he's just jealous of my awesome amazing life...... :p

I really can't believe what a prick he was.....and he is a LITTLE FUCKER too

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
:mad::mad::mad:My nasty roommates' cats messing everywhere... and she's a big slob. Never cleaning up behind herself or the animals!!!(GAG!!!) :mad::mad::mad:

And my double steroid shots in my back have made me feel worse than before I went in. :::ready to cry from the pain:::

Librarygirl

Someone in my life that is purposefully being insanely PASSIVE=AGGRESSIVE.....belitteling me and trying
to push my buttons.....He used to really almost be in
love with me (despite being married to a very unhealthy woman)..
I guess he's just jealous of my awesome amazing life...... :p

I really can't believe what a prick he was.....and he is a LITTLE FUCKER too

:)
The future is bright and enough is enough! True friends are consistent, always there, caring and don't make excuses, use you or try to make you feel bad when you express yourself and are open with them. When people act in such a way, it is about them and not about you. You can but feel sorry for someone who is so messed up that would react to the offer of true love and friendship in this way.
I guess however kind a person you are, there comes a point when you see a person's true colours and realise you can't let them FUCK up your own happiness. :)

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I feel like I'm too young to have so much pain....that doctors say can't be helped with medication, physical therapy, and/or pain management. What do I have to look forward to?

Latest posts