What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Librarygirl

Catbert in heels!
Yep, could be...
Maybe I should be worried that she is showing an interest in our tea and loo breaks. Wouldn't want those to be considered vacation!

Still, smile on face, "Once more unto the breech"....Wont' give her the satisfaction of knowing she's upset me!

(Just psyching myself up with a coffee first, lol!)

analikesyourface

Wonderful-awesome-awesome
I haven't eaten all day because it's been hot. As soon as I get cool, I'm hungry.

I only have pasta, and it's almost bedtime.

carbs+before bedtime eating= me gaining weight. Woohoo.

The best part? I wouldn't mind gaining if it weren't for the lack of fat dudes in my area liking chubby chicks >..<

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I haven't eaten all day because it's been hot. As soon as I get cool, I'm hungry.

I only have pasta, and it's almost bedtime.

carbs+before bedtime eating= me gaining weight. Woohoo.

The best part? I wouldn't mind gaining if it weren't for the lack of fat dudes in my area liking chubby chicks >..<

here i am:eat2:

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
Vermont isn't close xD It is geographically, but the roads require going through new hampshire... I love the trip though.

And the drive is an awesome either way. I love to travel thru New England, but the traffic sucks every time I hit a highway... esp. close to the coast. Ugh.

And what's pissing me off today is the oppressive heat... has had me physically sick all day in spite of doing multiple showers, fans (we don't own AC's in New England) has made me miserable all day. And too hot to cook... ugh

analikesyourface

Wonderful-awesome-awesome
And the drive is an awesome either way. I love to travel thru New England, but the traffic sucks every time I hit a highway... esp. close to the coast. Ugh.

And what's pissing me off today is the oppressive heat... has had me physically sick all day in spite of doing multiple showers, fans (we don't own AC's in New England) has made me miserable all day. And too hot to cook... ugh

I don't know what you're talking about. We have an AC.

My dad likes to just put it in his room and shut the door, however. Arse.

Dockta_Dockta

Mister Maticus.
What's pissing me off? The wait. I'm buying a home, loan is approved. The wait is killing me to close and to just move into my own house.

djudex

I'm out
I was standing in Starbucks waiting for my mocha wiping the rain from my eyeglass lenses and snickt, the right arm breaks off. Guess driving three hours to Edmonton is off the ticket for this weekend.

Librarygirl

People who say they'll do stuff and then don't or otherwise say things they don't mean / feel. As Camus said, saying more than what is true = lying. It just hurts others.

People who change their mind / opinions / preferences from moment to moment. Thinking here of bosses who do this so that you never know what the 'right' thing to say or do is. Also, thinking of preferences / fetishes, some men who don't stay true to what they so strongly profess to be their needs. What is that all about?

Ok, finally, people who hold really loud business meetings / job interviews in coffee shops. I have come here because I want to GET AWAY from work. No need to talk so LOUDLY about all your silly strategy and targets. WE, the innocent recreational coffee drinkers are NOT impressed with your loud voices, stupid jargon and flashy suits! I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!

Rant over!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
As Camus said, saying more than what is true = lying.
This has to be the most intellectual thing ever posted in this board. ;)

People who change their mind / opinions / preferences from moment to moment. [...] Also, thinking of preferences / fetishes, some men who don't stay true to what they so strongly profess to be their needs. What is that all about?
Could simply be a case of lying in order to look more favourable.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Ok, finally, people who hold really loud business meetings / job interviews in coffee shops. I have come here because I want to GET AWAY from work. No need to talk so LOUDLY about all your silly strategy and targets. WE, the innocent recreational coffee drinkers are NOT impressed with your loud voices, stupid jargon and flashy suits! I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!

Rant over!

I hear you on this way. How about GOING FORWARD, you shut your pie hole more often. Haha.

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!

We in New England call that inside the shop, outside on the patio, and TO GO please!:p:p I also hate when the people inside decide their conversation is more important than me placing my order... I've actually had occasion to raise MY voice to the customer (eg... DO YOU MIND? I NEED TO ORDER MY COFFEE OR I WILL BE KILLING SOMEONE.) And as I do have an intimidating look that goes with it... it gets the point through 100% of the time. I had one time the server GAVE me the coffee for scaring the customer off (he was an obnoxious shit I guess for a while).

Well, off to the hospital for MORE needles. Too bad they don't do tattoos while hitting me with all those needles.:mad:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I work with some truly miserable fucking people.

I'm bitchy, but at least i'm funny and couldn't really care less about the small stuff they sweat.

LONG WEEKEND HERE I COME!

Latest posts