What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

missyj1978

Crazy facebook messages that not only confuse me but make me mad at the same time. Don't confess your love on facebook or anytime to me. Go tell your girlfriend you love her, cheating jerk!!! :mad:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Assholes who think being a fat chick = being a doormat. Met a guy on BBWCupid... I realize now he fishes for insecure fatties to screw with and take his shit out on.

Rojodi

The hypocritical NFL: 15-yard penalty for the use of the N-word on the field yet allowing the Washingtons to continue to have their nickname? Are they THAT clueless?

TwilightStarr

1621887_455365431263961_874384168_n.jpg

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet Pot, Pot & Kettle meet a mirror, you're both black!!!!

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
While changing the oil on my truck, I loosened the oil plug and a bright green liquid started dripping out.

KHayes666

Go away

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet Pot, Pot & Kettle meet a mirror, you're both black!!!!

Now how should people go about this? Do we take the high road and NOT protest or picket the funeral or do we descend to their level and say "payback's a bitch" by picketing?

Esther

Queen Black Acid

As much as I hate WBC, I'm pretty sure this is fake news written to rile everybody up. They've stated numerous times that they don't believe in mourning, funerals or wakes. False idolatry and all that. I don't think they're doing anything like that for this guy.

AuntHen

Oh. my. flipping. word!!! Everyone and everything! I have the hormones from hell right now! I must stay hidden from the world or I might set them on fire with my stink eye of doom. :mad:

TwilightStarr

As much as I hate WBC, I'm pretty sure this is fake news written to rile everybody up. They've stated numerous times that they don't believe in mourning, funerals or wakes. False idolatry and all that. I don't think they're doing anything like that for this guy.

I thought that was a possibility too :confused:

Now how should people go about this? Do we take the high road and NOT protest or picket the funeral or do we descend to their level and say "payback's a bitch" by picketing?

A lot of people are saying the same thing!

Pickets? Cannons firing actual shit sounds like a plan. I'm not good at the high road. Fuck him and his family they deserve exactly zero respect.

Stooping to their level or not, there is a HUGE part of me that agrees 100% with this plan!!

CleverBomb

On Space Out
What needs to happen is a double protest. One group to picket -- ranting, railing, and generally heaping scorn on these folks. But (here's the clever part) also a second group of "counter" protesters to put themselves in between the stridently hostile demonstration and the WBC folks so as to provide the complete experience.

Rojodi

The oh so many internet "doctors" telling me I need to take supplements - like Glucosamine - for my arthritis, none of them knowing I have diabetes AND a subtle allergy to shellfish

KHayes666

Go away
I'm going to have to drive home in snow....6 days before baseball's opening day.

ITheFire

My soul is sick. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my mind won't be quiet. I keep picturing my dads body on an ice cold autopsy table all cut open. I didn't look at his body at his viewing because I didn't want the last time I'd ever see him to be like that. No love and kindness expressed on his face. Just a cold, empty shell. I miss him more than emotions and words can describe. I lost the one person who would defend me even if I was in the wrong. The one person who got more excited over my art than I did. I lost my best friend and #1 fan. So I am very Pissed off and hurt.

AuntHen

Was going to vent about something that annoyed me in my household but it seems trivial, especially considering the last post.

ITheFire, I am truly sorry for your loss :(

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I'm so sorry. Losing a parent is one of the hardest things we have to go through in life.

Let yourself grieve.

My soul is sick. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my mind won't be quiet. I keep picturing my dads body on an ice cold autopsy table all cut open. I didn't look at his body at his viewing because I didn't want the last time I'd ever see him to be like that. No love and kindness expressed on his face. Just a cold, empty shell. I miss him more than emotions and words can describe. I lost the one person who would defend me even if I was in the wrong. The one person who got more excited over my art than I did. I lost my best friend and #1 fan. So I am very Pissed off and hurt.

x0emnem0x

Words.

So sorry for your loss... don't be afraid to grieve or cry. Try and make yourself eat, I know it's hard but it's a necessity. *hugs* <3

Latest posts