Quantcast

What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
The air hurts my face. Why am i living in a place where the air hurts my face?!? Stupid Canadian winters...
The other day my son described it as "Walking through curtains of barbed-wire." Granted that is teenage exaggeration, but all the same I thought it did somewhat catch the experience of walking bare-faced into the wind on a really frigid day (of course, that he was bare faced was just teenage silliness)

djudex

I'm out
I will try it.. thanks.
Get the kind that is hot mist as opposed to cold and if you can get a model with a medicinal tray which will allow you to put some Vick's vaporub in it, the heater of the water also heats the vaporub releasing menthol into the air in order to open up your airways.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Get the kind that is hot mist as opposed to cold and if you can get a model with a medicinal tray which will allow you to put some Vick's vaporub in it, the heater of the water also heats the vaporub releasing menthol into the air in order to open up your airways.
Awesome... I will try that tomorrow when I go out.. Thanks!

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I didnt know that was limited to teenagers =p i was wearing what my guy refers to as my "winter capris" today while taking the dogs to pee. Hey; my winter boots cover the bottom part of my legs...And why put on a jacket when i am about to come right back in when i can stand there and shudder for warmth? Lol

Rojodi

I had to give yet another deposition because someone felt that I was part of them being not hired due to their lack of military service or being straight and Christian. It gets tiring when fucking lawyers are looking for a payday with these types of unnecessary suits. Um, Dude, read his application and resume, do a little research, and talk with him before you take his case.

The idiot lied on his resume, lied greatly about his academic background, and especially lied as to why he was "asked" to leave his previous IT position. Yes, idiot attorney, he sexually harassed not one, not two, but three women! Fuck!

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"...lied on his resume, lied greatly about his academic background, and especially lied as to why he was "asked" to leave his previous IT position. Yes, idiot attorney, he sexually harassed not one, not two, but three women! Fuck!["
But I wonder: Could it be "attorney" is just fishing for info with which to sue yet another party?

tankyguy

Generally frustrated today with this quote coming to mind:

"A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate."

This is of course not gender-specific.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Not really pissed.. but bothered...That Admin closed the thread where people were expressing how they felt about the changes made.

Closing a thread where people are expressing their grievances about changes made is not a good way to go. People are already mad about the changes being made without telling anyone.. this will only serve to further alienate them. JMO

Saoirse

Not really pissed.. but bothered...That Admin closed the thread where people were expressing how they felt about the changes made.

Closing a thread where people are expressing their grievances about changes made is not a good way to go. People are already mad about the changes being made without telling anyone.. this will only serve to further alienate them. JMO
And the opinion of quite a few others...

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
lol.. they might ban me for a bit for posting this, but it must be said. I also did not appreciate the way certain people were called out by Admin. that was a bit childish.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I'm poor for the first time in quite a while. I mean, I've been on a tight budget before, but I haven't actually been poor since university.

Running out of cosmetics basics like mascara or moisturizer and feeling serious guilt about replacing them, supergluing the wayward underwire back into my busted old bra, worrying about scraping enough together for bills, having to say 'no' to meeting friends for dinner, not driving anywhere because I can't afford gas... UGH.

C'mon March! This new work contract can't start fast enough.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I'm also not in the mood for lectures about privilege, so if you're headed there, please don't go down that road. I'm fully aware I still have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, an upcoming work contract and family willing to help, and I truly am grateful for that. I just grew up pretty dirt poor and hated being the kid with holes in my shoes who had to eat the free school lunches, so I try super hard to always have an emergency stash of money in case things get rough again. Bums me out when my stash gets used up and I have to worry.

Latest posts