• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

whats the one thing you want?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazz2602

doing that think you do
Over here in the uk we dont normally have prom's where you all get dressed up and look like princesses which when i was 16 and left school i was grateful for because i was the largest girl in the whole school. luckily for me i was popular but i dreaded the fact of when they were deciding what to do for a leaving party and alot of people wanted a prom. i sat back and felt such dread that i wouldnt be able to get a pretty dress because 11 years ago there weren't as many nice places to get clothes.
So as i sat there nervous about being the only one not to go. i felt such a sigh of relief when everyone decided to go on a trip abroard instead!
But still to this day i want a day where i can dress up in my long gown and look stunning. The fact that it will possibly never happen is one thing but the idea of it makes me think everything else i want in life i can achieve like traveling and hopefully being loved and having great friends (which i do have).

But this dream i cant go back in time and im sure i wont ever get married so i was wondering what is the one thing you wish you go back and have ??

Latest posts

Back