• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

whats wrong with me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomorediets

I am a real newbie here but not to the realization that maybe I should start loving myself ,apron n all!!! I had hated my big belly for yrs. yo yo for 40 yrs. Now I am very sexually aroused when I go on all these awesome sites im starting to see that maybe I need to gain weight for a change!!!! I weigh 215 lbs was down to 140 just a few months ago. fibromyalgia has kept me out of work very sedentary now. I am being treated for depression. Maybe this could be a side effect??? I am now hyperaroused, masterbating as much as 5xs a day. I think my hubby is a fat admirer, but im sooooo worried about telling him the truth. this has been happening for about a wk but I think maybe deep down inside I want to get fat but no more that 300 lbs, Please reply thank u

Latest posts

Back