What's your biggest sexual turn-off?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RedVelvet

Airship Pirate
My understanding both from personal experience and from others is to use Polysporin when you initially shave down, let your bathing suit area sit in the shave cream/lotion for a bit beforehand to ensure the follicle is soaked and also to shave frequently to keep the hair pliable. Then use hydrocortisone or aveeno cream afterwards for itching.

um...dood..I love you..but I have no problems shaving..or with technique...at all..in any way.

I am a master shaver, thanks.

We were talking toilet paper.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
So footrubs are out of the question, or just shrimping or fetishistic stuff?

Usually the flow of activities is 1) Foot scrub, 2) Pedicure, 3) Foot bath, 4) Moisturizing foot massage, 5) Pampering (with or without painting toes) and 6) everything else. At some point we guys will stop at 4.

Foot play is not for everyone. It's an art and a science ;)
Ohhhhh..if there was a lead up like that....i'm all yours. Wow. :batting:

But. That hasn't been the case. Yet.

RedVelvet

Airship Pirate
So footrubs are out of the question, or just shrimping or fetishistic stuff?

Usually the flow of activities is 1) Foot scrub, 2) Pedicure, 3) Foot bath, 4) Moisturizing foot massage, 5) Pampering (with or without painting toes) and 6) everything else. At some point we guys will stop at 4.

Foot play is not for everyone. It's an art and a science ;)

ooooh!!!....um...I have no issues with feet!..my feet are cute!...um...Be magically single and come over, ok?

TraciJo67

ooooh!!!....um...I have no issues with feet!..my feet are cute!...um...Be magically single and come over, ok?
::: snort :::

You don't have to be single to come this way, Admiral. So long as we're talking a foot massage & pedicure, that is. Hell, you'll save me about $30, which as I figure is ... 6 lattes.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Wow..A_S You got the ladies all wired up here.:smitten::D;) I thought this was a turn-off thread.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I am not so into a man grooming me to that extent. For me, it takes a bit away from the mystery of how we do for ourselves, things that also appeal to the objects of our affection. Small bits of all that can be oh so very nice..but...moderation.

Feet...magical, they are....

TraciJo67

I am not so into a man grooming me to that extent. For me, it takes a bit away from the mystery of how we do for ourselves, things that also appeal to the objects of our affection. Small bits of all that can be oh so very nice..but...moderation.

Feet...magical, they are....
I always go to this magical little Vietnamese man for my pedicures. Obviously, he's not there to 'groom' me (more the pity, that is) but I do appreciate that his hands are larger and firmer and he applies more pressure when massaging my calves & legs. Tis why I keep going back to him, despite the fact that he has a nail on his left pinkie finger that I swear could completely skewer an elephant.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I always go to this magical little Vietnamese man for my pedicures. Obviously, he's not there to 'groom' me (more the pity, that is) but I do appreciate that his hands are larger and firmer and he applies more pressure when massaging my calves & legs. Tis why I keep going back to him, despite the fact that he has a nail on his left pinkie finger that I swear could completely skewer an elephant.
You saying he has to snort coke before he can touch your hooves?

:p

mel

This is My year!..again:)
I didnt read through all the posts but here is a big one for the girl's. Please remove all excess toilet paper from your genital region if you expect a guy to want to go down on you.

There is absolutly nothing worse then getting ready to go down, parting her lips and seeing toilet paper. YUCK!
LMAO.......

Freedumb

RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!
A major deal breaker for me, is when her voice begins to sound as if she was possessed and it almost feels as if a scene from "The Exorcist" is about to unfold.

angel-1

Im with Ruby and Soup on this one too - - - Do not touch my feet and do not expect me to touch or even look at yours. eeeuuuggghhh Can someone pass me the sick bucket!!!
What if a guy is just paying you a compliment?

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
Weird sex sounds. Don't get me wrong, I love sex sounds, but unusual weird sounds or weird phrases in bed really kill it for me. For example, I dated this guy who would roar LIKE A LION when he came! The first time, I was alarmed as I thought he was hurt! I referred to him to my friends as "The Wild Beast of the Jungle". Geez.
My biggest sexual turn offs are funky smells, and bad breath. If it dont smell good, I AM OUT!:bow::bow:

PS About sounds one time during sex with someone she started making these weird eerie moaning sounds, like a ghost or something,,It was so weird, I couldnt ummm, perform up to my ability. I asked her what it was about, LOL she didnt even know what I was talking about. WEIRD WEIRD

Freedumb

RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!
This happen often?

:huh:
well yea, with one particular person it finally got to the point where I was dreading sex with her. Suffice it to say it didn't last long after that.

Oh another huge turn-off is PRESSURE, I had this gf that still lived with her mother, and so as we started getting going the conversation turns into this.

"My mom is asleep in the next room, so we've gotta be quiet."

"cool, no problem."

Oh my god, don't let the bed squeak so loud."

"SHHHHH!!!!!"

"I didn't say anything."

"I hope she didn't hear that"

"Hear what???"

at that point I & my junk called it quits. So anytime sex becomes a seminar on what to do, and what can't be done, no thanks. these are things that should be taken care of before hand, not while you're both standing there butt ass naked.

t3h_n00b

biting. That shit hurts. It's one thing when its in the throws of intense screwing but it's really something I'm trying to block out when it happens during foreplay.

T

themadhatter

biting. That shit hurts. It's one thing when its in the throws of intense screwing but it's really something I'm trying to block out when it happens during foreplay.
Haha, you just need to be properly bitten (Fuck off that is not a come on, I'm just saying! Seriously guys!). No really, I'm serious, it can be quiiiite good.

Latest posts