What's your biggest sexual turn-off?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
I have to say that one of my biggest turn-offs is when I overcome my inhibitions, finally feel like having sex, get excited by the idea of having sex, tell my man how to please me.....and he ignores me because....he thinks he knows better than me what I like.......

oh, I found the cure for this though....wait until it's "over" and then ask him if he's finished. Then proceed to masturbate while he watches :p

Carrie

What about a double date, where one guy (the fetishist) dates the fat and the other one dates you? They could sit on either side of you and the three of you watch a movie and make out.
Seriously, we need a "LOL" smiley because I hate writing LOL; I feel like a lameoid, but I actually am LOL-ing at this. It's quite the pickle.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
Forget sex, I can't even talk to people with bad teeth. Not meaning people whose choppers are not like perfect little Chiclets in their mouths (not all our folks could afford braces), and not even people (like me) who's natural teeth are not sparkling white. I'm talking about people that look like they have fuzzy teeth, or show visible signs of decay and/or big gaping holes where teeth are missing.

There's one guy that hangs down at da joint, he's young, single and makes good money, but he has like 4 teeth in his head. Ick.

Canonista

Rep Dealer
There's one guy that hangs down at da joint, he's young, single and makes good money, but he has like 4 teeth in his head. Ick.
He's just being frugal and saving money on toothpaste, which leaves him more to spend on you!

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
He's not got a patch on Mr F but he drives me nuts because he's a good looking, intelligent kid until he smiles. One of these days I'm going to have one beer too many and tell him what a turn off it is.

PrettyKitty

Dorkus Maximus
Biggest sexual turn-off? Hmm...maybe body odor and bad breath. I don't mind if he has that manly smell, like musky, but when it smells like he's rolled around in an onion patch while chomping on one? Uh, no.

DUBLINDA

Im with Ruby and Soup on this one too - - - Do not touch my feet and do not expect me to touch or even look at yours. eeeuuuggghhh Can someone pass me the sick bucket!!!

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I have to say that one of my biggest turn-offs is when I overcome my inhibitions, finally feel like having sex, get excited by the idea of having sex, tell my man how to please me.....and he ignores me because....he thinks he knows better than me what I like.......

oh, I found the cure for this though....wait until it's "over" and then ask him if he's finished. Then proceed to masturbate while he watches :p
um. That last sentance? You're in the wrong thread -- this is supposed to be the "turn-offs thread. ;-)

-Rusty

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn

hmmm..that's how sex usually ends for me anyway. :huh:

Stoner

Hugaholic
The dog watching... that has to be biggest turn-off for me. It's not funny having to get up in the middle of the action, to drag the dog out of the bedroom 'cause it was just sitting there, staring... giving that judging look... not funny at all.

ekmanifest

The dog watching... that has to be biggest turn-off for me. It's not funny having to get up in the middle of the action, to drag the dog out of the bedroom 'cause it was just sitting there, staring... giving that judging look... not funny at all.
Guilty of not always being able to keep the dog out of the bedroom.

Deryk Shane

Fingernails in the back.

Usually means I'm doing it right, but it kills my mood, though.

Deryk Shane

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
What about a double date, where one guy (the fetishist) dates the fat and the other one dates you? They could sit on either side of you and the three of you watch a movie and make out.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. ;)

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
It's when they hold up the placard showing the score that does it for me.

Latest posts