Quantcast

What's your latest kick?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
Did you sweeten the cheese?
No, it balances nicely without adding anything. I've been getting good mascarpone from Trader Joe's, but I've also made mock mascarpone in the past (to go with chocolate bread) by adding a little sugar and vanilla to cream cheese.

EMH1701

White wine, at the moment. I seem to have gotten over my red wine kick.

That and dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel from Trader Joe's. The stuff is chocolate paradise.

fat9276

Cheese and orange marmalade on either a good baguette or water crackers! Sooooo sooooo good!!:eat2:

instantkarma

we all shine on

Pre-sliced pound cake, in the clam shell containers found in the bakery section of most grocery stores.

Cake easily eaten one handed. :bow:
Oh my goodness, that looks delicious. :eat2: I need to pick some up at the store when I can.

Alicia33

Southern Belle
Just recently tried Firehouse Subs......Oh man, the best subs I have ever eaten:bow:

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
My latest kick is sweet mini peppers. I have at least a few of them every night. They keep stocking them at Aldi for a little over a buck a bag!

View attachment 107866

Right now Aldi has lemon pound cakes coated in chocolate. I picked up two of them because I've been craving ever since you posted this!

Pre-sliced pound cake, in the clam shell containers found in the bakery section of most grocery stores.

Cake easily eaten one handed. :bow:

KuroBara

"She Coo"
The bag of peppers is wonderful! So convenient and crispy. I just love Aldi.

My own kick is rediscovering menu items at Taco Bell. I can't count how many Meximelts and Enchiritos I've had in the past two weeks. Usually, I only get Taco Supremes and thought I was being crazy by ordering the Doritos Tacos, both flavors. I was wrong. I love the Baja Blast freeze, too.

it's only me

English muffins, I know, I know they've been around since for ever but I just tried them for the first time a few wks ago & now i'm kinda hooked & believe it or not I don't eat bread that much.

I've tried it with peanut butter & jelly & also with fried egg whites & beef sausage patties sandwich. :eat2:, :eat1:.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
My latest kick is sweet mini peppers. I have at least a few of them every night. They keep stocking them at Aldi for a little over a buck a bag!

View attachment 107866

Right now Aldi has lemon pound cakes coated in chocolate. I picked up two of them because I've been craving ever since you posted this!
Wonder Twin Powers! Craving Re-Activated! :smitten:

ETA: Gah... Someone rep her for me! :mad:

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Found this at my Big Lots. 4 pack for $3. Yes, I live in a town where Aldi and Big Lots are the only places to shop for 'specialty' items. I'm drinking the Limon now. I'll have to search for the watermelon. Perfect mix of fizz and juice, just slightly sweet. 50 calories a bottle, all-natural, made with 25% real fruit juice and sparkling water.

Skye23

English muffins, I know, I know they've been around since for ever but I just tried them for the first time a few wks ago & now i'm kinda hooked & believe it or not I don't eat bread that much.

I've tried it with peanut butter & jelly & also with fried egg whites & beef sausage patties sandwich. :eat2:, :eat1:.
You should try them buttered, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and then spread with peanut butter.

Also good with lemon curd.

And honestly, I love them with liver pate or chopped liver, but I'm strange that way.

it's only me

You should try them buttered, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and then spread with peanut butter.

Also good with lemon curd.

And honestly, I love them with liver pate or chopped liver, but I'm strange that way.
I'll do that, but not the liver can't handle it(lol). i'm trying it with everything I get my hands on, I've had it with beef salami, cheese, mayo & mustard.
i'm tempting to have it with cream cheese & strawberry jam, kinda like the cheese cake kinda thing since that's my all time favorite dessert.

ConnieLynn

has left the building.

Local place here serves a BLT on English muffin for breakfast. Awesome.

Latest posts