What's your latest kick?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GummyBear

Right now it would have to be the frozen straight popsicles that come around every summer, like an otter pop.

Also totally in a weird crunch, I have been craving lots of italian food and last night I had beef brisket and mac and cheese mixed, I didn't really like it!

But then I switched to her noodles, which had truffles and lots of portobello mushrooms and we immediately traded, lol I wouldnt give her the mushroom dish back it was that good!

Fantasist

Right now it would have to be the frozen straight popsicles that come around every summer, like an otter pop.

Also totally in a weird crunch, I have been craving lots of italian food and last night I had beef brisket and mac and cheese mixed, I didn't really like it!

But then I switched to her noodles, which had truffles and lots of portobello mushrooms and we immediately traded, lol I wouldnt give her the mushroom dish back it was that good!
You just reminded me that I have popsicles in the freezer! Yay!

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Pepperoni Mac and Cheese. I don't like the pre-sliced, and prefer to get a pepperoni sausage that I can dice for this recipe. A new addiction, but not instant pot worthy.

Cynthia

Smoothies! I'm always concocting new ones with rice milk, ice, and stevia as a base. After that, anything goes -- pineapple, berries, arugula, even loose herbal tea or black pepper. My last experiment included cranberries, applesauce, hazelnut flavoring, and apple pie spice. It's almost like making your own ice cream.

jakemcduck

waffles, pancakes and pretzel bread. Not all at the same time though.

Latest posts

Group builder