What's your latest kick?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I stole this idea from the Food Board. Don't hate.

Whatcha into these days? Food, pop-culture, fashion, you name it!

-can't get enough strawberry flavoured stuff myself :eat2:
-digging my new shorter hair as well, must be a summer thing

StarWitness

part square, part drape
I've been really into poi spinning this summer. A lot of my friends have been spinning for years, and just this past June, I finally got my uncoordinated hands to do some of the basic moves. It's a lot of fun.

If you've never seen anyone spinning poi before, check out this video. Yuta is one of the best, so I look nothing like this when I spin, but maybe someday... my goal is to be good enough to do a full song with fire by next spring.

NemoVolo

Sweden. Specifically, Swedish actors. Or, Scandinavian actors, really. :eat2::wubu:

Chinese. But I always want Chinese.

Dr. Pepper Cherry

Writing and painting (with acrylics)

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
I've been really into hiking because there's this great nature preserve near my house.

Saw some wild turkeys the other day.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Not currently on a kick due to overall business. The week before, however, was spent writing a bit. I've also had drawing kicks. Never been fantastic with that though. :p

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
My latest thing was putting a garden in the backyard to become more self sufficient. Growing food is hard and I have a lot more respect for farmers who do it for a living. That and getting off of high fructose corn syrup anfter I found out it had mercury in it. I don't need any heavy metals in my gorgeously handsome big body.

As far as boob tube goes, my "thing" is now "The Colony". The name makes me laugh because whenever I see the title, I think the show's about a proctologist in New York.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
My latest thing was putting a garden in the backyard to become more self sufficient. Growing food is hard and I have a lot more respect for farmers who do it for a living. That and getting off of high fructose corn syrup anfter I found out it had mercury in it. I don't need any heavy metals in my gorgeously handsome big body.

As far as boob tube goes, my "thing" is now "The Colony". The name makes me laugh because whenever I see the title, I think the show's about a proctologist in New York.
Dude, the Colony is EFFING AWESOME. I DVR'd every episode so far. Mike is the only sensible one on the show.

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
Dude, the Colony is EFFING AWESOME. I DVR'd every episode so far. Mike is the only sensible one on the show.
I'm looking forward to the next episode where someone doesn't come back from foraging for food. Who will it be?

Captain Save

never had a 40
BOOKS!

I've been wanting to read, specifically fiction, ever since I picked up a book to kill time while my daughter did her homework during the spring in the local library. I spent lots of my childhood days with my nose in books, but the demands of adult life in general pulled me away. I always felt the stories were much more rich and fleshed out in print than on the big screen, and as a result, more satisfying. Now I find they're calling me back into the fold, like a lost sheep finally finding his way home.
:happy:

viracocha

Hot like sauce
I'm been putting in a lot of hours at work, but I've also been playing my new electric violin. I feel so metal and it's a blast! And, I got to see Judas Priest at Red Rocks two weeks ago. Sadly, I will become obsessed with school starting Tuesday...

my latest kick is being a gamer..lol..i was introduced to Guild Wars...

Thanks Escapist;)

Also I'm getting back on track health wise..and I'm kicking it off with a series of cleanses starting with Yerba Prima's "Women's Renew Internal Cleansing System"..woot

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
My latest kick is getting new music. My guy found entire discographies for me on some bands I haven't really listened to before...namely Diecast, Arch Enemy, Otep, and God Forbid. I've been working on getting through everything he found for me.

Also have been writing a bit more, as I have time to do so. I've been spending so much time with Green Giant, it hasn't been leaving me with much time to write. Have been thinking alot what I want to do with my writing. I've had at least 10 people tell me my writing is amazing and I want to do more with it. My mother recently told me that when my grandmother (her mom) passed away, she had at least 10 books in her collection that directly related to writing, getting published, etc. My mother said that she kept those books and wanted to give them to me. I am planning to go visit the family soon so they can meet Green Giant and I cannot wait to get started on those books. It's kind of exciting to think that perhaps some of Granma's talent is within me as well. :happy:

NemoVolo

Oh, forgot media.

TV: True Blood
Music: Katy Perry
Movies: just watched Prom Night but The Haunting in Connecticut was sooo much better
Books: Mercy Thompson series and the Alpha and Omega series by Patricia Briggs

Kazak

got me a bow and some arrows now trying to learn how to hit something. wanna learn so I can go huntin.
trying (once again) to learn Russian.

Boris_the_Spider

Currently on a language kick, learning me some foreign speak before I start my life back at university. I've been brushing up on my French and starting to learn Spanish. If I can get to grips with that then Italian is next on the list.

Musically, I've been listening to a lot of Seasick Steve.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
My kicks are so boring....

Cooking with asparagus.

Designing tattoos for other people.

Comparing Toronto to Montreal (just visited the latter).

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
My kicks are so boring....

Cooking with asparagus.

Designing tattoos for other people.

Comparing Toronto to Montreal (just visited the latter).

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

*sigh*

My darling, we must rendezvous...for I,too, enjoy cooking with asparagus and frequently design tats for others.

I...I think we should have internet babies...

So apparently my latest kick is my crush on Melian. Although this is not recent.

But I am also prone to recent bouts of:
-bowling
-sushi/sashimi
-baking and watching other people eat it
-Watching 'Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations' until the sun comes up
-reading
-secret bathroom dancing.

The awesome stops there.

Latest posts