When did you realize what you liked, and what triggered it?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Unbasher, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Nov 20, 2019 #21

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

One of the first fat girls I had sex with told me this. She was right!

jojoe likes this.
  2. Nov 22, 2019 #22

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

this made me giggle... i must have been the first chubby girl this guy had slept with a few years ago. We woke up in the a.m, he asked if i had a bf.. then said he'll never sleep with a skinny girl again. true or not, i smirked :p

SSBHM, jojoe, Corey and 4 others like this.
  3. Nov 22, 2019 #23

knightmare870

knightmare870

knightmare870

Violet Beauregarde was my trigger when I was younger. Seeing her blow up like a balloon, then how helpless she was at her size. I thought I was messed up till I saw an episode of the "Jenny Jones Show" where she featured a lot of BBWs and SSBBWs and the guys who loves them. It was then I realized that I wasn't a freak and found bigger women genuinely attractive.

jojoe, fat hiker and Tad like this.
  4. Nov 22, 2019 #24

Ffancy

Ffancy

Ffancy

I would have to name Charlotte’s Web as an early indicator as well, since I definitely felt weird when Templeton’s gain was read aloud in class. I think I was 7. Some of my earliest fantasies involved hugging chubby boys, thinking about it made me all tingly. But my first relationship as a teen was with a guy who thin in that way that only teen boys can be. I used to fantasize about him plumping up during sex. We lasted for quite a few years so it was only in my late 20s that I first experienced sex with a fat man and the eroticism was overwhelming. To be fully present and aroused by my partner’s body, instead of relying partly on fantasy, was amazing. Having unlocked the door, I never went back. All of my subsequent partners have been at least chubby. Fat bodies offer infinite variety. Every fat man is different, where their weight is distributed, how firm or soft they are, where they have stretch marks... and if they gain or lose slightly their body changes over time.

jojoe, fat hiker, Corey and 2 others like this.
  5. Nov 22, 2019 #25

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

I second that. There is so much to discover and to love. In one of my stories I called a fat man's body a caleidoscope: different with every movement and from every angle.

jojoe, fat hiker, Corey and 2 others like this.
  6. Nov 23, 2019 #26

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I remember saying more or less the same thing. It was in a discussion about why some of us prefer fat guys and I said, "As a fat man moves his body is a kaleidoscope of beautiful shapes and curves."

jojoe, fat hiker and Emmy like this.
  7. Nov 26, 2019 #27

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Everyone in my family has always been skinny and fit, but in my first memory at 4 years old, I made my older sister play “Queen” with me, and I dramatically laid myself on the couch as the invisible peasant boys carried my bed on their shoulders while I ate grapes. I stuffed a pillow under my shirt to signal how many grapes I’d eaten (can’t you tell I grew up in a health conscious family, since I pretended to get fat on grapes?) When I’d play barbies, I fixated on one storyline of Barbie eating as many donuts as she could, then I’d fill up her shirt with fabric to make her look fatter, and then I’d make her rub her big belly. The younger me did not find fat on guys as a turn on. I never dated guys who were not fit and athletic, since being fit was what I grew up knowing. But I did fantasize hard core to the thoughts of me fattening up throughout my relationships, and I always made sure the guy I was dating wouldn’t care if I ever did (I never acted on my fantasy). What changed for me was when I got pregnant. I thought it’d be the perfect chance to have an excuse to gain weight and get fat, and I knew my fiancé (now husband) wouldn’t care. But I was so sick throughout my entire pregnancy, and the little weight I did gain, I hated, so then I turned my focus onto men. As I’ve gotten older, my fat appreciation has broadened exponentially, but I find it funny that it started with a fantasy of me, and now it’s a huge turn off to even think of me getting fatter. Now I focus on my husband. Muahaha.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    jakemcduck, shadowcat, Tad and 2 others like this.
  8. Nov 26, 2019 #28

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Also, Templeton made my young tummy do flips. There was this animated movie where a forest animal ate too many berries and got sick off of them. And in 4th grade I read a book from the library about a boy despising a girl in his grade who happened to be a tad chubby. She was a know it all, and sat right in front of him in class. Halloween had just happened in the book, and the boy sat behind the girl in class hating on her in his head, and the line said something like, “I bet she stuffed her greedy face with Halloween candy. I could see the new fat on the back of her neck.” I read that sentence over and over and then re-rented the book the next week.

Tad, Unbasher and happily_married like this.
  9. Nov 26, 2019 #29

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Exactly!! That's what it was like for me with the book it all began with. So glad someone can relate.

Tad and Corey like this.
  10. Nov 26, 2019 #30

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

The Tale of Tom Kitten is one of my daughter’s favorites. I know exactly what you are talking about. Here’s a picture just for you. ;)

Attached Files:

loopytheone likes this.
  11. Nov 26, 2019 #31

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

All those kid books and cartoons that were supposed to be cautionary ... but to some of us were inspiring!

jojoe and Corey like this.
  12. Nov 26, 2019 #32

RVGleason

RVGleason

RVGleason

The Warner’s Cartoon ‘Pigs is Pigs’ did it for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SSBHM, jojoe, ravfa and 1 other person like this.
  13. Nov 26, 2019 #33

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I remember something similar with a story called PC Nab Blows up in The Sooty Annual one year. Sooty was a little bear in a British TV series in the 1950's. PC Nab was the policeman in the Sooty Annuals. He got blown up in one story. The story was read so much that eventually the book just fell open at that page. That's when I started padding and planning how I was going to get fat for real.

jojoe and Tad like this.
  14. Nov 27, 2019 #34

knightmare870

knightmare870

knightmare870

The Willix version of this really tripped my trigger.

ravfa likes this.
  15. Nov 28, 2019 #35

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Omg, I haven't seen it in ages and that is bringing back so many memories! I remember just staring at that page and reading the paragraph over and over again!

jojoe and Corey like this.
  16. Nov 29, 2019 #36

shadowcat

shadowcat

shadowcat

I used to do that too except I was a king or Santa Clause.

Corey likes this.
  17. Nov 30, 2019 #37

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

this has been a topic of discussion previously of course but it is one that you never get really tired of writing or reading about. personally... i was around 12 years and i was looking to see under girls skirts and blouses and sometimes i managed to do it because that is how things are. and i remembered and the best feature was a bit of cellulite and rolls. then i went over to somewhat chubby celebrities... melissa joan hart, beyonce, curvy lead me to bbw searches and here i am, 20 years after, being a true fan of bigcutie boberry

knightmare870 likes this.
  18. Dec 1, 2019 #38

RVGleason

RVGleason

RVGleason

My only issue with Willix is while he's good with one shot comic gags, when it comes to long stories he's not a very good storyteller. The artwork is just fine, but his long stories don't have a satisfying conclusion. They basically have no endings, they just keep going. A story needs a beginning, middle and end with a good payoff. Willix as an artist is very good at what he does. As a consistent storyteller, not as much.

Aqw and Shotha like this.
  19. Dec 2, 2019 at 8:04 AM #39

knightmare870

knightmare870

knightmare870

Agreed. It seems like he backs himself into a narrative corner and just let's it drop. Honestly, I don't read it for the gripping story.

RVGleason likes this.
  20. Dec 3, 2019 at 9:05 PM #40

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

You giggle, but I think it's true. It's definitely different - bones, lack of weight, hard body, everything little - VS - voluptuousness, softness, fullness, warmth, size, curves, weight, jiggly, roundness - fatness is so sexy in my opinion and it's hard to look at women ever again as being equal. Fatness wins out completely imo.

OK, you're on the FFA and BHM board, so hopefully your opinion and preference goes the same way. I realize that there are so many different ways to be fat though too. I sort of wonder how or what the preferences are specifically for FFAs.

Knowing that would let me sleep better at night. :) (Should I have had that extra bowl of ice cream with the cake, or not?)