Quantcast

When did you realize what you liked, and what triggered it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JackCivelli

Like lots of you I’ve always had it somewhere deep down. Instances in movies, tv, books aroused me before I understood what arousal was. Also like many of you, Templeton the Rat from the (Rankin and Bass?) animated version of Charlotte’s Web was a major propogator, Violet Beauregard and Augustus Gloop in their respective scenes from Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, and reading about the fat kid forced to eat chocolate cake until he couldn’t move from the OTHER Roald Dahl story Matilda (I swear that guy was secretly into stuffing/inflation). Hansel and Gretel is probably my earliest memory of being turned on be feeding.
But when I grew up I packed it away for a long time. It was a secret obsession reserved only for internet consumption. I was really into being healthy, and for 3 years I was a pro boxer. I got used to eating huge high calorie meals to keep my muscle mass up. Eating that much and seeing how hugely distended my belly would get turned me on a lot, but I never gained any fat.
Then I got hurt and quit boxing, quit training, but I kept eating that way because I loved it. So I started getting fat. I had a long term gf at the time who was absolutely repulsed by it. But I just kept getting fatter and fatter and she got exceedingly resentful. She told me how embarrassed she was to be seen with me, and on one hand, I was devastated. On the other, oddly aroused in ways I couldn’t explain yet. She left, and I was a mess for a while. An ever-expanding mess. Then I decided it was stupid to be sad about it. I liked to gain and there were others who did too, so I started finding people like me on fantasy feeder and Feabie.

JackCivelli

I once had a dedicated notebook in my teens too. I remember being cnfused about the way I felt. No internet and no name for it. My stories and padding were like an attempt for an outlet.. No one found it but I was forced to throw it out when I was almost caught. I became fearful when I lost a comic.. I think at school, Hope it was just casually thrown out.
Yes! Same here. I had a stash of fat drawings and stories but I was always terrified they would be found. I would tear them up, but be so paranoid that somehow someone from my family would be so suspicious of what it was that was torn to shreds and thrown away that they would fish every piece out of the trash and CSI that shit back together XD
I was especially paranoid at one point that I actually burned them inside the house. Lucky my stupid ass didn’t start a house fire.

RVGleason

Like lots of you I’ve always had it somewhere deep down. Instances in movies, tv, books aroused me before I understood what arousal was. Also like many of you, Templeton the Rat from the (Rankin and Bass?) animated version of Charlotte’s Web was a major propogator, Violet Beauregard and Augustus Gloop in their respective scenes from Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, and reading about the fat kid forced to eat chocolate cake until he couldn’t move from the OTHER Roald Dahl story Matilda (I swear that guy was secretly into stuffing/inflation). Hansel and Gretel is probably my earliest memory of being turned on be feeding.
But when I grew up I packed it away for a long time. It was a secret obsession reserved only for internet consumption. I was really into being healthy, and for 3 years I was a pro boxer. I got used to eating huge high calorie meals to keep my muscle mass up. Eating that much and seeing how hugely distended my belly would get turned me on a lot, but I never gained any fat.
Then I got hurt and quit boxing, quit training, but I kept eating that way because I loved it. So I started getting fat. I had a long term gf at the time who was absolutely repulsed by it. But I just kept getting fatter and fatter and she got exceedingly resentful. She told me how embarrassed she was to be seen with me, and on one hand, I was devastated. On the other, oddly aroused in ways I couldn’t explain yet. She left, and I was a mess for a while. An ever-expanding mess. Then I decided it was stupid to be sad about it. I liked to gain and there were others who did too, so I started finding people like me on fantasy feeder and Feabie.
Charlotte’s Web was Hanna-Barbera.

JackCivelli

Ah! Ok, that makes sense. It did have that certain quality of animation Hanna-Barbera was fond of back then. I’m sure a simple google search would have set me right, but I was too lazy to check lol

Jaycee

On the subject of TV, movies and literature involving fat characters, stuffing, inflation, or weight gain that seems most of found very intriguing as children.

I'm going to make myself sound very young here. There was one episode of Clifford the big red dog(the 2000/2001 series) where Clifford and his friends all overindulged on treats until they were stuffed. When I was 3,4,5 years old I always secretly loved when that episode came on.

Shh! Don’t tell!

On the subject of TV, movies and literature involving fat characters, stuffing, inflation, or weight gain that seems most of found very intriguing as children.

I'm going to make myself sound very young here. There was one episode of Clifford the big red dog(the 2000/2001 series) where Clifford and his friends all overindulged on treats until they were stuffed. When I was 3,4,5 years old I always secretly loved when that episode came on.
I watched Clifford too, but I don’t really remember that.

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
Violet Beauregarde was my trigger when I was younger. Seeing her blow up like a balloon, then how helpless she was at her size. I thought I was messed up till I saw an episode of the "Jenny Jones Show" where she featured a lot of BBWs and SSBBWs and the guys who loves them. It was then I realized that I wasn't a freak and found bigger women genuinely attractive.
No surprise here as Violet started it despite hers being more of an inflation. I think also seeing episodes of the Simpsons where Homer got fatter, and cartoons similar to that helped and finally in my teens just found myself drawn to the “little to lot extra” women in high school and college.

It was also the first time I joined FF, where I learned about people who actually got “fat for fun.”

shadowcat

Yes! Same here. I had a stash of fat drawings and stories but I was always terrified they would be found. I would tear them up, but be so paranoid that somehow someone from my family would be so suspicious of what it was that was torn to shreds and thrown away that they would fish every piece out of the trash and CSI that shit back together XD
I was especially paranoid at one point that I actually burned them inside the house. Lucky my stupid ass didn’t start a house fire.
Inside the house! I blacked them out and ruined them before shredding, Threw the shreds away in seperate trash cans. Still paranoid about a lost drawing to this day! The padding stuff was much harder to hide and throw out at once. Now, I dont keep anything relating to this at home or on my computers, no pictures, stories, or videos.

JackCivelli

TELL ME someone else here remembers Strega Nona. I literally just remembered it existed but it was so formative.
Oh wow, yes! It’s been a loooooong time but I do remember having that story read to me a few times in elementary school. I remember it as one of my earliest turn-ons.

cloudheap

whenever i saw things that were about fatness, i got a feeling i couldn't pin down, something like a mix of awe, intrigue and obsession, even as a kid. many kids' shows and media had very interesting scenes, like:
- the fat boy in charlie and the chocolate factory
- the fat rat in disney's cinderella
- the fat (again!) bear in mowgli (he looked so happy!)

in primary & middle school i had a strong crush on an obese boy. i didn't get why my friends disliked him, i thought he was the funniest and sweetest.
i also didn't like the teen idols and actors my friends loved, i never got what was so attractive about them, but when that one avengers movie came out some time ago, where thor gained weight after some tragedy, that i liked.
i dismissed that feeling though, and i never put the pieces together though, until very recently, when i googled some things and found out about FAs and FFAs and decided to join FF "just for fun" and "out of curiosity" and "to see what these weird, weird people were up to"

sarahee543

I loved the story of hansel and gretel, laurel and hardy, my uncle jack had a big belly, used to watch wrestling at my aunties house and they were big fat men big daddy, giant haystacks. My favourite animals are big, big horses, large sea mammals (I have a thing about being overpowered, squashed)
I have early memories of being on the bus squished near a fat person and was fascinated by larger bodies.
The art book in the secondary school library had fat bodies in it as well as 'standard ' sizes in the chapter about life drawing.
When I've been with large men it's like I have found where I should be. And the most exciting.