When did you realize what you liked, and what triggered it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I think seeing Violet Beauregard swell up way back when was my first. Something about that scene made me "tingle" and that was the first time I remember experiencing that feeling. Templeton in "Charlotte's Web" and the fat mouse in the Looney Tune "Bye Bye Bluebeard" really cemented it for me. And Wimpy in the TV Popeye cartoons , which I caught in reruns. Seeing their bellies swell up to huge proportions and how they were proud of their gluttony made me want to experience it for myself--that's what prompted me to start padding.

Templeton.jpgFat mouse Bye Bye Bluebeard.gifwimpy1.gifImage58.jpgwimpy.tiger burger 06.jpg

Bigdj1977

Pretty much as long as I can remember. I am a BHM who likes BBWs and SSBBWs. From childhood on I have been fascinated with and admired fat people. When I would see fat adults out and about I always wondered how much they could eat and always hoped to become that fat when I would be a grownup. We had an old paperback copy of the Guinness Book of World Records from the 70s at my house and I absolutely loved the section about the fattest men. Once I got interested in girls, it were always the chubby ones I had a crush on!

JBfromNH

I would have to name Charlotte’s Web as an early indicator as well, since I definitely felt weird when Templeton’s gain was read aloud in class. I think I was 7. Some of my earliest fantasies involved hugging chubby boys, thinking about it made me all tingly. But my first relationship as a teen was with a guy who thin in that way that only teen boys can be. I used to fantasize about him plumping up during sex. We lasted for quite a few years so it was only in my late 20s that I first experienced sex with a fat man and the eroticism was overwhelming. To be fully present and aroused by my partner’s body, instead of relying partly on fantasy, was amazing. Having unlocked the door, I never went back. All of my subsequent partners have been at least chubby. Fat bodies offer infinite variety. Every fat man is different, where their weight is distributed, how firm or soft they are, where they have stretch marks... and if they gain or lose slightly their body changes over time.
;-)

JBfromNH

My first boyfriend ever was a big, soft teddy bear with an amazing belly. I used to bring him snacks because I worked at a little convenient store during high school. I loved watching him enjoy what I brought him and then cuddling up to him afterwards. A nice big sexy man makes me feel beautiful and safe. I hope I find one someday ❤❤
Sweet!

penn17

I always liked the chubby guys in grade school. I guess I realized it when my friends in 6th grade all had crushes on Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy and I thought Patrick Stump (the lead singer who was bigger at the time) was way hotter. Then I saw Superbad when I was 13 and seeing Jonah Hill was pretty much the final confirmation for me.

Reactions: Tad

Anomaly

As a small child, before there was ever any sexual element, in an episode of Wacky Races, Dick Dastardly attempts to inflate a balloon with his breath and float to victory, and the balloon backfires and inflates him and he floats away and loses control of the situation. I guess some people would have an inflation fetish from being exposed to that, but my reaction was, haha, he's FAT now! The loss of control is tied up with it to some extent, as I've ended up as a sexually dominant sort of person.
Probably when I was about 11 I was at a school swimming lesson and noticed a fat boy in my class had boobs, and understood on some level that I was supposed to think this was bad and wrong, but wondering at the same time why it felt right.

mopsette

I have this very strong memory of lying on my dad's stomach when I was small. Just lying there listening to him breathe. All my partners have been a bit chubby (except one and although he was nice it was like cuddling a skeleton, bleh), but I didn't put it all together until a few years ago. Just gave myself a pretentious pat on the back for not being shallow. I'm definitely still dealing with some internalised fatphobia (bleh again). It's a journey and I'm reluctant to label it a kink because it seems like... such a basic thing? Anyway, it makes me feel safe. Just lying against a soft someone, listening to them breathe.

Latest posts