• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When did you realize you were a BBW or a FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shin_moyseku

Long live to the Fat
with this i really want to know about the personal experiences of our lovely ladies, when u realize you were a beautiful girl no matter your size? i mean there is a moment in your life when you decided to accept yourself and start to love your size? or when do you realize you were attracted to bigger girls or bigger men

i honestly would like to know, knowing that everyone is different i hope to find many experiences.

Personally i realize i was a FA in my 13 or 14 when i was on the beach and i saw a beautiful girl, she was bigger than everyone else on the beach and i was so attracted to her, i thought she was the most beautiful woman in that place and can not quit looking at her, since then i love to watch BBWs. its kind of weird but maybe i am not the only one with a sweet memory like this.

greetings :happy:

Latest posts

Back