When did you realize you were attracted to big girls?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by johnny99, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Jul 10, 2018 #41

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Global Moderator

I don’t think it is that extreme. It’s hard to look at the issues and pick them apart, it is not easy to dredge up the things that are hurtful.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  2. Jul 10, 2018 #42

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Feel free to ask anything

No, I know you are right. I was just looking at the extreme (as you stated). I think at some point, we all get to where the desire for companionship outweighs our fear of rejection.

DragonFly likes this.
  3. Jul 10, 2018 #43

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not saying that at all. Oh, I think it's been at that point, at least in some places, for years, with regard to the social situation. It's a tough situation already, and prejudice and persecution are hard to overcome, even without adding suspicion and paranoia on top of it all, and then, of course, there's the human element, which says that only a fraction of the people who escape those death-traps will also be people we personally like, and who personally like us. If by "despair," you mean "don't get your hopes up," I think that's perfectly fair.

If, on the other hand, you mean "give up all hope," I think there are still a couple of very good reasons not to take it that far, and one of them; imagination, is available to almost everyone.

4. Jul 11, 2018 #44

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Feel free to ask anything

I'm going to toss this over to a different thread. I think what I wrote is severely off topic.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  5. Jul 12, 2018 #45

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

I hope you'll let me know which thread. It looked interesting.

6. Jul 12, 2018 #46

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Jon Blaze

Dusk

https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
    Middle school, but it took me a few years to realize I was attracted to more than just chubby girls.

7. Jul 12, 2018 #47

Blockierer

Blockierer

Blockierer

FAntastic

When did you realize you were attracted to big girls?

The question should be corrected to:

When did you realize your (school)friends were not attracted to big girls?

At 15/16 it was surprising to me, all the girls I had a crush on were to chubby. That said my school-friends. o_O

traveler_xxx and DragonFly like this.
  8. Jul 12, 2018 #48

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Global Moderator

Good Point!

9. Jul 13, 2018 #49

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I was aware from pretty young that fat was considered undesirable -- no later than kindergarten certainly when I got teased with "fatty-fatty two by four, couldn't fit through the bathroom door ....". I remember a moment in grade one or two when I thought up a fat related rhyme for the name of a girl in my class who I didn't like ( not that she was fat, but she wasn't skinny and I knew that was enough that the fat naming would likely sting). Then I had this very clear thought break through "I don't call people fat names" (with an understood meaning that I would not cast shade on fat, or on people for being fat).

So when puberty hit and my attraction was obvious I knew that it would not be considered acceptable to peers or family (gradually I learned to not care)

LeoGibson likes this.
  10. Jul 16, 2018 #50

The13thDoctor

The13thDoctor

The13thDoctor

Late high school, I think. A big, pretty, very smart girl had a crush on me, and if I'd have more confidence I'd have done something about it. But it was high school, and the other guys of course made fun of girls like that. Peer pressure still mattered. (Sorry Cori!)

My second year in college, well, my first time was with an older, married BBW whose fantasy was being with an 18-year-oold virgin. Let us say that after that, there was no going back ;)

11. Jul 19, 2018 #51

Iannathedriveress

Iannathedriveress

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine

I remember being in elementary school that I had this crush on a girl that was plus size. It evolved over the next several years as a teen I would go to the Big Cuties website when my parents were not around. Also then my body began puberty and it was a nightmare. As I mentioned earlier, I would go to Big Cuties and look at the models like AnnMarie and wishing I was one of them. It wouldn't be many years later in my early twenties that it turned out to be that I am trans and being living as a plus size transwoman ever since.

SplendidMarble, DragonFly and Tad like this.
  12. Jul 21, 2018 #52

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

Ooh! I like this question! Actually, for me, I never really realized it at first, because that would involve having a deeper knowledge of how they felt on the inside, and I never really had that. I was pretty well-liked in school, but more because of my philosophical tendencies (and my good memory for funny jokes) than any common emotions that I shared with my guy friends.

13. Jul 22, 2018 #53

Randumbz

Randumbz

Randumbz

I was 12 and I really liked superheroes so i was looking up stories that people posted online about their own original superheros. I stumbled upon a story about a girl whose power was getting fatter at a ridiculous rate. I was weirded out by the story and I saw that there were a lot of other similar stories on that site. That was when I first found out that people were into big girls. It all seemed very bizarre to me and I couldn't stop myself from reading more of these stories. Even though it weirded me out, I found it pretty interesting and after a while I realized that I was getting into it. The rest is history lol

14. Jul 23, 2018 #54

knightmare870

knightmare870

knightmare870

I was like 11 or 12 when I figured it out. At first it was because of Violet Beauregard blowing up into a blueberry (love how I can just drop it here), but then I watched the Jenny Jones show that had episodes about BBWs and the guys who love them. And I was just fascinated by it. And growing up I was always looking into it and stumbled upon this lovely website and felt I wasn't alone. And being here has helped refined my tastes.

LifelongFA likes this.
  15. Aug 8, 2018 #55

C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover

C Side BBW Lover

My first date in high school was with a bigger girl, although back then, "bigger" was likely only about 175 lb. --Nothing by today's standards... Nothing happened between us, but it woke me up to my predilection. My first real GF thereafter was a big, tall gal, & things were quite sexual, and that cemented things for me... since then, having been with a gal that was 475 lb. absolutely sent me over the moon-- her body was spectacular to the point of making me dizzy whenever I even thought about making love with her. I would never go back.

16. Aug 11, 2018 #56

GregJ1

GregJ1

GregJ1

As long as I can recall, never was in doubt, bigger ladies were always my preference. My first memory of that was a friend’s mother. She was plump to fat, huge backside and drooping tummy. I saw her and felt at home. Never have had any other interest as to women. Preference not fetish

DragonFly and LifelongFA like this.
  17. Aug 21, 2018 #57

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

As a young boy when Farrah Fawcett was popular, I recall thinking she would much hotter if she gained 20 lbs.

DragonFly likes this.
  18. Sep 7, 2018 #58

limitededition

limitededition

limitededition

When I had my experience with one at age 18

LifelongFA and DragonFly like this.
  19. Sep 7, 2018 #59

pdt

pdt

pdt

I had a huge crush for years on a fat girl I met in middle school. She came out as lesbian before I got the courage to ask her out, so I guess we saved each other a lot of emotional pain by staying in the friend zone lol.

DragonFly likes this.
  20. Sep 29, 2018 #60

roobuck

roobuck

roobuck

Not posted here for a few years but this thread got my interest...
    For me it was age 9, there was a cute chubby blonde girl in my class who I tried to be friends with, but was ultimately beaten out by another boy who she fell for. Oh those young crushes! After that it was hanging out as a teenager outside women's plus size clothing stores in summer to admire the customers as they came and went - if this sounds desperate and perverted bear in mind this was the 1970s in suburban London - there was no internet, no BBW magazines, and no girls at school as I was attending a boys only school at that time. I met my first wife through a introduction agency and of course back then (1983) there was no way to specify a specific such as size - but I lucked out as she turned out to be about 250-300. I was then finally able to make all my fantasies a reality and confirm to myself that this is what I wanted. I often think that it is so much easier today with all the resources available now for connecting big girls and their admirers, thanks to the internet and a much more accepting attitude to being big and beautiful.