• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When do you decide a story is done? (How big is too big?)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

north2alaska

I'm currently working on a story, based off a dream I had. Initially I meant for it to be short, fast and steamy.

BUT I genuinely like my characters now! And I keep imagining different situations and scenes to write. Currently in my Google Doc is at 130 pages, roughly. And this is literally only one week in the story. I am getting geared up to start doing time skips, so I imagine I will be bearing the end soon.

Also are such large (pun intended ;)) stories welcome here? Objectively I could trim it down, but I'm having fun exploring with these characters.

Latest posts

Back