When/how did you notice, "Wow, I got fat?!"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
When I got in the car to-night it turned on automatically. After a millisecond of shock I realized my giant thigh had activated the remote starter on my keychain. Between the options of losing weight and buying looser jeans I'm pretty confident what I'll choose.
Oh wow, as somebody who loves guys with big thighs, that is so hot to me! You're welcome to show me pics in those tight jeans anytime. ;)

Saxphon

My, my, my. Loopy, you are looking very curvy in those red pants. I too love the way a woman fills out her seat when sitting. Very beautiful - thank you for sharing. :)

Tracii

OMG that stool looks dangerously small.
About time for some yoga pants the next size up loopy. LOL.

Mcfc

When I had to ask for another new uniform in work because I couldn't zip my fleece up anymore or get my shirt to cover my belly.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

When - when I had too much time on my hands - I took a shirtless pic (I am pretty hairless) cropped it to just the chest area, put it up on RateMyBoobs and got a whole bunch of "HOT" responses from men.

THAT'S fat! :)

Tracii

LOL Larry that is soo funny.

How did I notice?
I looked in the mirror and an overly chubby lady was in my mirror looking back.
I said wow not bad she is cute so lets put on 20 lbs and see how she looks then.

traceg

LOL Larry that is soo funny.

How did I notice?
I looked in the mirror and an overly chubby lady was in my mirror looking back.
I said wow not bad she is cute so lets put on 20 lbs and see how she looks then.
Lol thats funny i did the same thing but maybe just a bit more than 20;)

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Lol thats funny i did the same thing but maybe just a bit more than 20;)
um...you and Tracii are making more than one of us, I'm sure, into a mess with this post and the one above it. Sometimes imagination is more powerful than reality. :) So thank you!
:x

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
I bang into things more often after a growth spurt (ow!)

results in increased likelihood of knocking things over with my butt / brushing things with my butt

it's incredibly erotic but also annoying as hell

plushkitty

Hmm, it's been a while since I posted on this thread, and I've gained some weight since then.

I lost my feet; I have to bend over in order to see them. If I stand straight, all I see is my belly.

It's become much more difficult to put on my socks and shoes. After some trial and error I figured out how to get it done, but I can't just put my foot up on the opposite thigh anymore. There's too much leg fat in the way. You know you're fat when socks and shoes are a challenge!

I can comfortably rest my hands on top of my upper belly roll.

mrniceguy33710

I know what you mean about socks and shoes, plushkitty. It's hard for me to bend in the middle with this beach ball belly I've got now.

mrniceguy33710

When you can rest your coffee cup on your belly and not worry about it tipping over. When no matter how hard you try, you can no longer sick in your gut.

SSBHM

Regularly starting to hit door frames reminds me I am fatter than ever!

Also, does anyone else notice that your arms seem shorter?

Orchid

I am a dress size 28 UK / USA 24 and my dresses are a bit too thight at the moment.
In clothes I prefer a loose fit so I buy always one size bigger so instead of 26/22 which I would fit I buy 28/24.

Latest posts

Group builder