When/how did you notice, "Wow, I got fat?!"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mrniceguy33710

When clipping my toenails has become so difficult with this belly in the way that I've started to get pedicures

jakemcduck

I went to see the Avengers with my fat friends and realized we're all about the same size now and they haven't lost any weight.

mrniceguy33710

Maybe this falls under the category of When I Noticed I Got Even Fatter, but my belly now bounces noticeably when I walk, especially the lower belly hang at the sides. Anyone else notice this as a separate milestone, so to speak?IMG_20180516_103939304.jpg IMG_20180516_104639433.jpg IMG_20180518_081630808.jpg

nsandru

I realized that I am getting fat a couple of years ago when it became difficult for me to bend over or to squat as my belly got bigger, I barely can bend over now, picking things from the floor is a hassle. I can't sleep on my back any longer because the weight of my belly impairs my breathing; I have to lay down on my side with something to prop my belly to feel comfortable. L-size shirts bought a couple of years ago don't fit any more, I had to switch to XL size.

da3ley

I'm still in shock that I let myself get this huge. (519lbs) That and a condition I was diagnosed with didn't help either with the weight gain, known as "Cushing's Syndrome". I hate looking in mirrors.,that's sad huh?

SSBHM

I'm still in shock that I let myself get this huge. (519lbs) That and a condition I was diagnosed with didn't help either with the weight gain, known as "Cushing's Syndrome". I hate looking in mirrors.,that's sad huh?
Sorry Da3ley you're unhappy. IMO there are 519 good reasons to appreciate and admire you!

SSBHM

I've dropped about 25 lbs and wow I feel skinny! lol
Well, still look like my photo to the left, but I feel skinny.
I better start eating more, don't you think?

razor

Never, hate to look in the mirror! I agree with SSBHM, there are 519 (Possibly more!) reasons to appreciate you!

biggirlluvher

Yesterday, I saw my reflection and that the round mass where the fabric clings to my belly hangs over the top of my jeans now. It made me realize how the tank top I'd been wearing for the last 5 years or so has been harder to put on & take off.

Group builder