When is spicy TOO spicy??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RevolOggerp

I usually pour a lot of tabasco sauce on my food when I eat at Denny's. There, I usually get the chicken fried chicken meal (2 chicken fried chickens, hash brown w/ cheese on top, and fries). Sometimes, I'll just keep pouring it on until my friend starts to cry. ;)

Canonista

Rep Dealer
I usually pour a lot of tabasco sauce on my food when I eat at Denny's. There, I usually get the chicken fried chicken meal (2 chicken fried chickens, hash brown w/ cheese on top, and fries). Sometimes, I'll just keep pouring it on until my friend starts to cry. ;)
Tabasco = mild. It can be drank straight from the bottle and still not be hot.

On fried chicken try Tabasco Chipotle sauce. It's not hot either but you don't have the vinegar flavor conflicting with the fried chicken.

Here's another good one for cooked meats.

Cholula hot sauce is another "must try". It's not hot either (heat level: 5 out of 10) but has EXCELLENT flavor.

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
If I need chapstick to eat it, it's too hot. The neighbor is an aficionado though. We've brought him home goodies like Endorphin Rush, Dat'l Do It Devil Drops and Eve Krakatoa. I think he's whackadoodle, but he loves it. I actually got a bottle of the Dat'l for us too and it has decent flavor...used very sparingly.

Neen

Free Spirit
oh good lord.. TOO spicy for me, is when my eyes water and i look like i'm crying.. my face is burning hot and turning red.. i can hardly breath becuause i feel like my tongue is burning out of my mouth. I can handle spice to a certain amount..but i'm not a fan.. at all!:mad:

Canonista

Rep Dealer
oh good lord.. TOO spicy for me, is when my eyes water and i look like i'm crying.. my face is burning hot and turning red.. i can hardly breath becuause i feel like my tongue is burning out of my mouth. I can handle spice to a certain amount..but i'm not a fan.. at all!:mad:

That's what I call "a good start"....:eat2:

Latest posts