• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When is spicy TOO spicy??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I was at a restaurant in Scranton PA today with one of my customers (no references to "The Office" please), and I ordered the shrimp fra diavolo.

When it came to the table, I then added some crushed red pepper to the linguini, and went to town.

I started to think (after I tuned out my customer) about how hot I had made this dish, and wondered if any of my fellow dimmers have had a meal that was too spicy for even their tastes...........

anyone else here burnin' down the house???

Latest posts

Back