• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When Lurkers Attack!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankypanky

Taking advantage of the new BBS system to stick my nose out into traffic -

I've been a dilettante of Dimensions for probably about three or four years now. I'm not a super-active participant, partially because I always feel like a bit of a poser. But hell with it, you're never going to find a community tailored exactly to your selfish little needs, so you might as well go with what's available, right?

I'm a curvy but proportional gal, 5'10", 145lb. I know that in a place like this that may sound a bit on the thin side, but I have some truly hourglassian tendencies that make me, often to my despair, appear much bulkier than my cold hard facts indicate.

What I love - well, I love a bit of the pudge. I'm afraid that immobility and its neighborhood don't really turn my crank - it's a brain chemistry thing and I'm sorry I can't accommodate you. But cute soft folds, nascent breasts, guys who puff a bit going up stairs . . . oh, I just melt.

This is just a bit of a curious feeler and to sound out the new format of the message boards. I'll be interested to see its development.

Latest posts

Back